Any restaurant recommendations for Norwegian Spirit?

happytogoing

The food in the main dinig areas was really good. It looked like there was a lot of empty tables in the alternative dining restaurants. I really enjoyed all of the Cooking Light items. I also enjoyed the beef dishes.

I like the lobster tails which they had on formal night. They even come around and take it out of the shell for you.

Spinach salad with strawberries, almonds, provalone cheese and light strawberry dressing was to die for. I usually do not eat spinach but it was really good.

On our cruise they offered prime rib and jambalaya on the same night. I finally convinved the waiter to bring me shrimp and prime rib. It was the best shrimp I have ever had.(And I have a house on the coast!)

All of the Cooking Light dessert that I had were WONDERFUL. Very flavorful. I even enjoyed fat free sugar free ice cream. I could not tell it was diet.

• 3 weeks later...

We found the food in the dinning rooms very flavorful (the service is slow however and they seem to have made a show out of changing the silverware). If you choose the Windows dinning room I would strongly suggest not being seated in the aft area as the vibration when the ship is underway is very disturbing. Have a woderful cruise.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived