Room Service

6751cruise

• 2 weeks later...

I think that one reason that nobody has posted a room service menu is because that menu is part of the guest information book that is in each stateroom.

We had trouble finding it when we wanted to order room service. It would be a great idea if they simply had a separate room service menu. At least our stateroom didn't have one, but did have a Special Occasions Room Service Menu. It seemed odd to have that, but not regular room service. That menu was in six languages - they added Portuguese to the other 5 that are usual on board.

I have posted several menus on my blog.

macruise

Don't know about the Orchestra but on both the Opera and the Lirica it is exactly as maccruiser says. From meory it's limited and includes - soup of the day and bread roll; msc club sandwich (which is very good by the way); fruit platter; some kind of salad and can't remember the rest. In the caribbean there is no charge for room service, elsewhere there is. There is also a breakfast menu that is basically a continental where you get a choice about the type of fruit juice, how you want your tea or coffee and the type of bread/toast you want and not a lot else. Also noticed on the Lirica a few weeks ago, that in addition to the room service menu at the front of the guest info menu that there was a separate VIP menu that had a few fancier things on it. I'd gone for the category 11 cabin because I got such a good discount for booking very late and wanted the balcony, so it may only be available in the suites

Archived