Can't print my cruise docs

jenna6164

Anyone ever have trouble with the file Carnival uses for viewing and printing docs, boarding passes and luggage tags? When I hit the print docs button, the file goes to Adobe Reader and cannot open because the "source" has used an incompatible format or file is damaged due to being sent through an email (which it was not). I have another reader that I tried as well PDF Complete and it won't open on that either. It says "File may not view properly." UGH:mad:

Before I call Carnival, thought I'd check with the board to see if anyone else experienced this.

Thanks

Anyone ever have trouble with the file Carnival uses for viewing and printing docs, boarding passes and luggage tags? When I hit the print docs button, the file goes to Adobe Reader and cannot open because the "source" has used an incompatible format or file is damaged due to being sent through an email (which it was not). I have another reader that I tried as well PDF Complete and it won't open on that either. It says "File may not view properly." UGH:mad:

Before I call Carnival, thought I'd check with the board to see if anyone else experienced this.

Thanks

This may or may not be the reason, but I know in the past, if you are using Mozilla, or Chrome for a web browser, Carnival's website does not support those on some aspects, doing FunPass, and other things. Could possibly be what you have going on here.

Happy Cruisin'

Mimgan3

Thanks

Try this if you're using Firefox, Tools, options, applications, portable document format...select your PDF reader that's on your computer from drop down box and save. This should fix your problem.

Try this if you're using Firefox, Tools, options, applications, portable document format...select your PDF reader that's on your computer from drop down box and save. This should fix your problem.

Thanks! This did the trick...docs are printed and ready to go:D

Archived