Carnival Pride Ocean View Stateroom question

wendyVT

Hi,

I have an ocean view stateroom booked for a December cruise with my 3 kids. This is my first cruise on Carnival Pride. What kind of room is there for clothing storage.

I went on a cruise on a different line a year ago... we were able to bring collapsible boxes to store our clothes in as a space saver, and am wondering what people do to make the space manageable on the Pride.

Thanks for the info! (So excited to bring my kids on THEIR first cruise!)

Wendy

You’ll have two closets with 12 hangars each, one closet with four shelves (have to be tall to see the upper one).

Three or four drawers. Some are smaller than others.

Your cabin will have two twins (can be a king), a day bed and a bunk over that.

Your walls can hold magnets. For those in the upper we use a 6 pocket holder as a nightstand for the upper bunk. Your Cabin looks like a regular balcony cabin. Carnival . Com has a picture of it.

Store your luggage under the beds. We keep the things we won’t use too often - meds, snorkel gear etc. Some will put their dirty laundry in their luggage.

Couple of things there is a self laundry onboard or you can send out your sturdy clothes for about $15/bag.

Bring a plug splitter without a surge protector. Surge protectors are a fire hazard onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The bathrooms are big enough for one adult and maybe a child. There are six shelves in the bathroom. We keep our toiletries in there but we are extremely low maintenance.

We keep almost all of our stuff in the closets and drawers. Things that are used on occasion (med kit, snorkel gear) are kept in our luggage.

Lots of videos online.

Your cabin will have a bunk over the sofa. Fridge will be empty and the safe might now have buttons.

Edited by SadieN