Just Curious - where is muster E03 on Allure?

On Allure, Muster Station E03/ E3 is located on the Royal Promenade, right next to the Rising Tide Bar with limited seating inside the Champagne Bar. Staterooms and suites in Fire Zone 5 of Decks 10-14 on the starboard side are assigned this location. Your lifeboat is also located right outside the gangway doors, so not far at all. Great air-conditioned location! Have a great cruise, Allure is an amazing ship!

ETA: for seating, be sure to arrive early - I don’t know if there’s a certain way they group everyone, but while I have not personally had muster on the Promenade, my family and I made the mistake of passing through on our way to Studio B for our Harmony muster last April. Even 10 minutes before the start of the drill (we always arrive at our station several minutes before the announcement preceding the call to muster), the Promenade was already crowded full with people standing and surrounding the Rising Tide Bar on all sides, so if crowds are an issue, definitely arrive early to secure a seat inside the Champagne Bar, as your specific section is the only one that extends into that particular space, which has plenty of seats but still only enough for a fraction of the station’s capacity. The Promenade and the Fitness Center are the only muster stations on the Oasis class ships that require guests to stand in crowds; all the other areas have ample seating (Theater, Entertainment Place Clubs, Studio B, MDR, AquaTheater).

Crowding afterwards will be an issue regardless of your station, although being at the very aft end of the Promenade you should be able to get a head start towards the aft stairs/ lifts. Hope this helped! Safe travels!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by CreativeCruiser119