Tenerife/mount Teide by yourself

cheza

We will be on the Aurora mid August, and normally do our own thing when in ports, as a coach party doesn't really appeal to us. We have just got the shore excusions brochure through and p&o do a trip to mount teide but is it a 7.1/2 hour trip and it looks like that is the only place it goes to.

I was just wondering if anyone had done the trip on their own, and if so did you pre-book it, or just get a taxi in the port, and how long did it take and how much did it cost.

Any help greatfully recieved.

Thanks

Chez

:-)

Hi Cheza - can't help with Tenerife question - but i can say that i have enjoyed the all day tour on La Palma - but you are not calling there.

Interested in what you think of Azores - we have been thinking about booking what looks to be the same cruise next year on Oceana in June.

Best wishes

Graham :)

Hi Graham, Just quickly checked profile, as I recognised your log in name from the meet & mingle Gail started off.

Thanks for your reply to my mount teide question, I think it will be too long on the coach, it's a 7.1/2 trip, plus I think it will be too high, docs are checking it out for me.

Will let you know after our trip how it was, we don't go while August though

Chez

:-)

p.s. How is your nephew doing.

Archived