Brilliance 2004 to the Med-Have you been?are you going?

Hi, we're on the same cruise, same M & M thread. I'm interested in hearing from anyone that has been on the Brilliance Greek Islands cruise. How many and what nights are the formal nights? Any help would be appreciated.

Hi!

We have a group of 6 on the 9/23 Brilliance Med. "Greek" tour. The info we have is that there will be 3 formal nights, but don't know which nights; you would think it would be "at sea" nights. HOpefully, we'll get some feedback from some folks who have recently been on this cruise.

MEC:)

Hi mec14, you're just the person we're looking for. How about signing up for the Meet and Mingle Party. We are five short of the required 25, your group will push us over the top.

We also have a thread going for the 9/23 cruise at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=15966&page=5&pp=25

Hope that you will join us, we're a really friendly bunch.

My experience with 12 day cruises is that it's pretty hit and miss with the number of formal nights. This one is very port intensive and while I would like three formals, it may be only two. Let's hope that we get some input.

Hi Ibenson:

I read your post about using Giavanni as a tour guide.

I contacted him about a tour and he asked if I could please tell him who recommended him to me. I wanted to know if it was okay to tell him you did?

I also didn't have a name for him:)

If this is okay, you can e-mail me at: dotcom000@aol.com.

Thanks, Debbi

We are just back from July 25 Brilliance to Venice. On this there were 3 formal nights (because of Venice/Masquerade).

If any of you have questions about our trip, I will be glad to answer if I can. These boards were great in helping us plan and have a wonderful trip!

Donna

There are masks for sale everywhere in Venice. Many people bought them and they had a masquerade ball from 10:30-12:30 after dinner. We did not go to see the ball, but many people brought their masks to dinner and pictures were taken all over the ship. Otherwise it was just another formal night because the masks definitely needed dressy clothing so those of us that didn't buy masks were asked to dress formally. The masks were beautiful!

Donna

We are just back from July 25 Brilliance to Venice. On this there were 3 formal nights (because of Venice/Masquerade).

If any of you have questions about our trip, I will be glad to answer if I can. These boards were great in helping us plan and have a wonderful trip!

Donna

please can you tell me who the entertainment staff were as I would like to see if my friend is still onboard. thank you

The entertainers on the Brilliance were

Steve Rawlings

Renato Pagliari

Fito Giron

Phil Keller

Jacqui Scott

The Beatlemaniacs

John Christie

Ole, Ole

Domenick Allen

We only saw two of these.

were Frankie the social host and giovanny entertainment assistant not on there! would love to know, thank you

Archived