hop on hop off

I liked the looks of this one, and if you are going to other cities in Italy (Naples, Pisa, Florence, Sorrento, etc) if you save your first ticket, you get 10% off of subsequent tickets.

http://www.city-sightseeing.com/index.phtml

and as other poster stated,

www.viator.com does also have hop on/hop off for about the same cost, and they do send you a code for discount off future tours.

And they run about $23-$25

Unfortuneately- the hop on hop off buses cost more than 23-25 dollars per person. More like 18 Euros per person. That's $ 30 depending on the exchange rate. It is less for kids (about $20)

I paid $25 for Viator Hop On/Hop Off unless they are going to charge me more when I get there, that's what my voucher states.

That's why I bought them in March even though my cruise isn't until October, I wanted to know they were paid for.

And Citysightseeing is saying 15 EUR right now, I just checked it, and thats $23.66 per adult.

But prices could be a lot higher depending on what the dollar does between now and whenever you go.

Does anyone know how to contact the "Archeo" hoho bus in Rome. I would like the 15 person enclosed (AC) bus. I gound it on the wev and in tour guides with a phone # but want to book it b4 going to Rome in August to guarantee spaces for 2 on the day qwe want it.

Is Citysightseeing a "hop on hop off" bus? Because I went to their site and it doesn't say that you can.

Yes it is. If you open the leaflet on the right hand side, it explains that it is a hop on/hop off and that you get the 10% discount on subsequent tours you book. There is also a pretty nice map showing the route and location of everything to see in Rome.

Hi does anyone know how much the hop on bus costs in Rome? and how to obtain tickets. Thank you.

The 110 Ho Ho Bus leaves from outside Rome Termini Station and costs €16 for the day and stops near nearly all of the major sites and is a great way to see Rome although in peak periods I have read that it gets crowded with long waits for the next bus.The Metro system in Rome is also very good to get around cheaply

Archived