Complimentary 2 week cruise

lildan

We are now just a few sailing days away from being able to claim our complimentary 2 week cruise. We know that you get the similar grade suite to those that you have sailed in before (which we are quite happy with as we always try to get the same suite number/grade every cruise)but does anyone know if there are restrictions on which 2 week cruise you can choose?

The reason I ask is that we are already booked on the Jan 2015 Cape Town to Singapore Extended Exploration and were thinking that we would like to add on the Christmas/New Year Cape Town to Cape Town 14 day cruise as our complimentary cruise.

This would be perfect as we will already be flying out to South Africa so there would be no additional flight costs.

Thanks

xxH

Why not contact Seabourn directly and ask them? Probably best ring them, I've been waiting for three weeks for a reply to an email I sent. Sounds like a perfect complimentary combination cruise you've chosen. Wish you luck and hope everything works out

Why not contact Seabourn directly and ask them? Probably best ring them, I've been waiting for three weeks for a reply to an email I sent. Sounds like a perfect complimentary combination cruise you've chosen. Wish you luck and hope everything works out

Sad that Seabourn is not responsive as it had been before Carnival. I now use a TA, one advantage being that he takes care of everything and can get answers to my questions.

I have found that cruise lines are not in the sales business and if they think they are, well, they are not very good at it.

That's why travel agents have their role and the good ones earn that reputation for a reason.

Here are 2:

If you have an inquiry, as shown with the example above, why wait for a non-plussed staffer at a cruise line. A travel agent has every incentive to get it resolved for you.

And related to this, who is going to back you if/when you have an issue with a cruise line? The cruise line? HA. Book with a travel agent and let them be your agent.

Happy cruising!

I do use an agent. My email to Seabourn was a quick query about my club membership via the link on their website. Normally they're very prompt in replying especially Kristin & Jennifer. It's not that big a deals nor urgent in my case.