Golden Princess E105

lovetocruisenow

• 3 weeks later...

E105 will accomodate third and fourth person. The drop down bunk beds on both walls really restrict your getting in and out of bed. Stand up straight when you get out of bed and you'll give your head or sholder a heck of a wallop. Was upgraded from obstructed ocean to E109 in Sep. Would gladly had gone back to the obstructed had one been available. I considered what I was given to have been a downgrade. Had the bunk beds not been there it would have been great as the window facing the Promenade deck was not an issue. If you have no need for the additional accomodations I'd try and change.

E105 will accomodate third and fourth person. The drop down bunk beds on both walls really restrict your getting in and out of bed. Stand up straight when you get out of bed and you'll give your head or sholder a heck of a wallop. Was upgraded from obstructed ocean to E109 in Sep. Would gladly had gone back to the obstructed had one been available. I considered what I was given to have been a downgrade. Had the bunk beds not been there it would have been great as the window facing the Promenade deck was not an issue. If you have no need for the additional accomodations I'd try and change.

Did the beds not fold up to the wall so they are out of the way?

How was the ride being so forward?

Archived