#1 recommendation for seeing Havana

PerdomalJo

We recently went on a Norwegian cruise that stopped in Havana for 8 hours. I wanted to make the most of our time there so I decided to book a vintage car tour. After contacting different companies with good reviews on Tripadvisor we ended up booking with Havanacar.net.

I was very pleased at how quick and polite Stefano responded to my inquiry. He was very patient with me in figuring out the best tour for my family and I because we were a large group of 8. We had 2 cars, one top car and one convertible, for 6 hours. We had no problem finding our driver because they were right across the street from the cruise terminal. Our drivers and tour guide were prompt, super courteous and took us to many wonderful sites in Havana. Two members of our party could not walk very long distances so we opted out of the walking portion of the tour and chose to have the cars take us around all day. We stopped at a breathtaking Mosaic museum, the tallest point in Havana, Revolutionary Square, and a lovely home restaurant. My only regret is that I couldn't stay longer to see more of this beautiful city through the eyes of these wonderful people. I would definitely recommend booking Havanacar whether you have a short stop in Cuba or a more lengthy stay.

rps20180606_121429.thumb.jpg.ccf519ace94c89d42cd135c3ca8c29ff.jpg

rps20180606_121408.thumb.jpg.0eb30c666426b50078886cf7d1d2da1c.jpg