Child-friendly Cuba Itinerary

scooterapd

Hello. I'll be taking my first Cuban cruise with my 10 year old daughter this year.

Has anyone taken a child on the tour to Vinales? That's what I'm thinking of doing during the day, but I'm open to suggestions.

I'm thinking in the evening, the best bet is to stick with Camp Carnival for her, but I'm looking for suggestions from anyone who has taken this cruise before. It didn't seem like there was anything that she would enjoy in the evening, as the shows and venues for those shows appear to be more adult oriented?

Thanks for any advice!

I have no suggestions, just following, as I'm taking my 8-yr-old son and 10-yr-old daugher in December! :)

Thanks, I'll look into that. It's surprising how little information I'm finding on this specific topic. I'll probably give the cruise line a call this week to see if they have any additional info.

Hello. I'll be taking my first Cuban cruise with my 10 year old daughter this year.

Has anyone taken a child on the tour to Vinales? That's what I'm thinking of doing during the day, but I'm open to suggestions.

I'm thinking in the evening, the best bet is to stick with Camp Carnival for her, but I'm looking for suggestions from anyone who has taken this cruise before. It didn't seem like there was anything that she would enjoy in the evening, as the shows and venues for those shows appear to be more adult oriented?

Thanks for any advice!

Vinales is really pretty far away. We were going to go there but it would have taken our entire day, so we stayed in Havana. If your 10 yr old is into history and culture he will enjoy Cuba. If not he will be bored to tears. And hot. And bored. And hot.

Someone else also told me there is live music in a lot of eating places in town near the port. I might just wander around and see what seems interesting. I was also told these places are kids friendly and casual.

https://farflunglands.com/central-america-caribbean/cuba/

This family did a land based trip but lots of good ideas there. I bookmarked it for the restaurants.

Thanks, also! Lots of good info here! We are probably booking a walking/car tour with Blexie for our first day and they have ideas, but said we can request whatever, so I'm going to look through that blog and see if there's kid-specific things I want to request!