Looking for thread I saw from "Best Buds"

I was looking through the different forums, I found a thread for someones own website called "Best Buds". It gave an excellent in depth narrative of all the eastern caribbean stops. Now I can not find it. Any help out there?

• 5 months later...

Sorry...sunshinesusie...I didn't see this until this morning. Hope you already found everything you were looking for. If you were looking for our mini-website, just click on the link in our signature below.

I am very pleased with our 80 pages on "San Juan and Puerto Rico"--although they are a little bit jumbled there is still a TON of information there including photos and maps that really show where ALL the attractions, streets, hotels, shops, restaurants, bars and beaches are located in relation to the cruise piers. This took some hundreds of hours of reading; not to mention cutting and pasting! BTW: First-time cruisers must absolutely make their first stop La Casita when arriving in Old San Juan.

We have added some new islands to the list now too! I also like the "Cruise Tunes" section where I copied everyone's favorite tunes lists and used the list to select/download my own favorites to get us in the mood to cruise--and then they wind up as the soundtrack in my vacation DVD's when I come home! Don't forget to glance at the "Green Flash" section--it's a little technical--but you never know when you might be lucky enough to see one! (I have been trying catch one on videotape for two years!)

I do the reading & typing and Bill does the all technology stuff. I wouldn't say we are particulary great at it or vastly knowledgable but we sure have stamina and "stick-to-it-iveness" for the task! Hopefully we will be updating some things as soon as we return from our next cruise this December! Thanks for the encouragement--that feels good! Enjoy!

Archived