Changing Dining Time

NaughtyNanna

Hello Everyone. I am sailing on the Summit next year. It will be my first time with Celebrity. I would prefer early seating Traditional Dining, but at the moment I have been allocated the late seating. On HAL you can find the Maitre D' on boarding (usually in the Explorer Lounge) and change your times if your preferred option is available. Are you able to do this on Celebrity? I will still try to get it changed before the cruise, but just wondering if the on board option to change will be available.

Regards

Jan

Celebrity has "Select Dining", which would be another option. If you want to eat at a large table with the same people throughout your cruise, stick with fixed time dining. You should call Celebrity to formally request early, fixed dining. If that fails, upon embarkation, head immediately to the main dining room to get early fixed dining. Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Thank you Merlin and Sunshine! As I travel solo I much prefer set dining. It's nice to have familiar faces to see each night and compare the day's activities with! I have been very lucky so far and have always had lovely company. I know some people don't like it in case they are stuck with some duds!!:D If I can't get it changed before the cruise, I will head to the dining room on boarding! :)

Regards

Jan

Hello Everyone. I am sailing on the Summit next year. It will be my first time with Celebrity. I would prefer early seating Traditional Dining, but at the moment I have been allocated the late seating. On HAL you can find the Maitre D' on boarding (usually in the Explorer Lounge) and change your times if your preferred option is available. Are you able to do this on Celebrity? I will still try to get it changed before the cruise, but just wondering if the on board option to change will be available.

Are you on the wait list for the early seating? If not, have your TA (or the cruise line if booked directly) add you to the wait list.

With ten months to go before your cruise, you should be able to clear the waitlist.