French River Barge with Continental Waterways

celem

My wife and I are booked on a mid-March river barge cruise in France’s Provence region on the “Continental Waterways” Caprice, which accommodates 22 passengers in 12 cabins. I realize that mid-March will be a little cool but the recently announced price reduction for this date was too good to not book it. The “Provence & the Camargue” cruise is actually offered through Overseas Adventure Travel (OAT).

Anyway, I have a couple of questions for anyone that may have previously sailed on one of Continental Waterways’ barges. (1) Is there any electricity in the cabin for an electric razor? (2) The brochure is rather vague on the bathroom e/w shower in each cabin. Given the cabin’s very small size, what is this bathroom like? It seems that it would be so small that you’d have the toilet in the shower with you.

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Our Barge cruise was March 2005. I thought that I had already posted my journal, but a Search showed that I had not. Anyway, here it is, and the OAT barge cruise was WONDERFUL!

--------------

Journal the Comer’s trip to Provence

OAT/Continental Waterways barge (Peniche Hotel) the Caprice

March 16-19, 2005.

3/15/05 Boston

- Our 9AM US Air flight to Boston from Asheville via Charlotte was uneventful. Arrived at Millennium Bostonian Hotel around 1:30PM. After a quick clam chowder at Quency Market embarked on the Freedom Trail. Saw the Old North Church on way to USS Constitution. Unfortunately the USS Constitution was closed for maintenance.

- After walking the afternoon through many dirty, snow banked and sanded sidewalks, My wife said "what a filthy city" and after encountering a few street bums she said "what a creepy place". To be fair, Boston remains a mess due to the “big dig” subway project. Construction and its associated mess was everywhere downtown.

- Dinner was at the Union Oyster House. Very filling! Ed had baked Haddock and My wife had fried “belly” clams that tasted much like fried oysters - very good. These are the entire clam and not just the “foot” as once served by Howard Johnson’s. The hard crusted bread and flat bread were extremely good. We enjoyed our meal.

3/16/05 Boston/3/17/05 Lyon

- We had the included breakfast at the Hotel and then took the "Green Line" subway to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. It is very large and it was interesting to see it after so many years of buying from the catalog. After retuning from the museum, we ate lunch at Durgin Park. We both had fish cakes and baked beans followed by Indian pudding. OK but nothing to write home about - no seasoning. Oh well, it is famous and thus we HAD to eat there.

- Shopped a bit and then took taxi to airport to catch 5:30PM flight to Paris.

- When we checked into our Air France flight Ed’s suitcase lock and zipper got caught in the conveyer belt. About ten minutes later, from a distance, we saw a ticket agent tugging hard on the bag and he finally freed it and sent it on its way. The Wednesday evening flight from Boston to Europe is only 6 hours versus Atlanta’s 8 hours, so Boston doesn't really leave time to sleep, but we took our Ambien anyway, quickly after the meal, and slept for about 3 hours before our early Thursday morning arrival. The Charles De Gaulle Paris airport is still a mess with lots of bus riding. Getting from the airplane to our gate took 30 minutes due to some sort of bus bottleneck. Once at the arrival gate we had to then board another bus to get to our departure gate. On our way to the departure gate we met another traveler on our barge trip - “Jan”. She recognized us by our OAT bag tags and introduced herself. It turns out that she works for OAT and is in charge of all of OAT’s barge trips. There was a cancellation so she took the vacancy to audit the trip since it was OAT’s first since purchasing the 9 ships from the defunct Continental Waterways (911 killed their business). OAT intends to keep the recognized Continental Waterways name. OAT has made many upgrades to the ships to conform to US safety and liability requirements and also just completed a fresh overhaul. We will be the “first” passengers on what is OAT’s shakedown cruise for the Provence itinerary.

- We got to Leon around 1PM. When we claimed our checked baggage we discovered that Air France had freed my “stuck” bag by ripping the lock and zipper out of the material - pretty much ruining the bag. We met the OAT “meet & greet” guide at the baggage area, who led about 6 of us to a mini-bus for the drive to our hotel in Lyon. After checking into the hotel, we went to the lobby and met our tour leader (Susan). She gave a short orientation walk, identifying out the major streets and her recommendations as to where to eat dinner and then we struck out to explore. This was our introduction to how difficult it is to walk on French sidewalks. You miss some sights because you spend a great deal of time looking down to avoid regular dips, bumps and damaged concrete as well as having to dodge frequent dog droppings. The French dogs are very well behaved but the French dog owners do not curb their dogs and just let them relieve themselves right in the footpath of the sidewalks.

- We ate a nice lunch of Mussels (My wife) and salad (Ed) at the Le Caveau Restaurant at the Southern end of Rue Des Marronniers, and afterwards explored the Sone River to the east. We happened upon the Medieval/Gothic Cathedral St. Jean, which was built between 1180 and 1480, while it was open and explored it. The reason that I stress “open” is that almost everything, including churches, are closed between Noon and 2PM and many Mondays.

- The OAT cocktail introduction gathering was at 5PM in the hotel bar. We met all of the other passengers, who each provided a mini-biography. After the OAT gathering we returned to the same “Buchon” street, Rue Des Marronniers, recommended by the tour leader and ate al fresco dinner where we joined two other couples from the trip that we recognized from the cocktail gathering. My wife ordered cuinelles and Ed ate Frog legs. A Cuinelle is a sauce-covered dumpling but instead of flour the primary ingredient is Pike. It tastes as if it were made of flour instead of fish. My wife enjoyed it. The frog legs were delicious!

- The Boscolo Grand Hotel in Lyon was old but clean. The room was “standard” in size and the bathroom had the same sheet of glass on the tub/shower that we first encountered in Stockholm. No complaints - we were pleased with the room. It was quiet, since it faced out above a roofed courtyard, and we slept each night with the extremely tall door-like windows ajar.

3/18/05 Lyon

- 1 € = $1.34 (credit card rate)and $1.44 (cambio rate)

- A European style Breakfast at hotel was provided by OAT and we ate in a room set aside for OAT.

- 10-1Pm We attended a walk of old Lyon (Jardin Des Chartreux and Saint-Paul) with our guide. She went to some of the same areas that we had walked in the previous day but she showed us things that we didn’t know existed, such as secret passages that went through entire blocks to the street on the other side. She said that the resistance used them to escape German pursuit.

- We ate lunch on the Rue St. Jean, a couple of blocks North of the Cathedral St.-Jean, at the Le Vieux Restaurant. The waiter spoke no English and we wanted to be sure and order something unique to Lyon, so I asked the people at the next table if any of them spoke English. One lady did speak English and kindly made suggestions for authentic Lyonnaise meals. My wife ordered Andoillete and Lamb’s Foot salad, both local Lyon specialties, and. Ed ordered a Lyonnaise mixed green salad and an herbed chicken dish. The Lamb’s foot in My wife’s Lamb’s Foot salad is cooked in stock until the meat falls off of the bone. Then it is sliced into small strips and adorned atop the greens along with clumps of the stiff gelatin that is within the foot. The Andoillete is a sausage of tripe. She ate both items but it wasn’t her favorite meal. These were “Menu de Jour” items, meaning that it is a three-course meal at a price than “a la cart”- salad, main course and desert.

- Vinecular to Cathedral, walk to Roman amphitheater, walk to Museum of Art.

- Shopped at the grocery on 3rd floor of Monoprix store.

- Dinner at the Carnavore. My wife steak' onion rings and salad, Ed Salmon, Chevre green salad & creme bruele. We befriended two French dentists eating at the next table. We had an enjoyable evening talking to them but were embarrassed when we finally asked for our bill and the dentists told us that the restaurant help had told them that that they could not leave until we did so as to serve as translators. Oh well, they were very friendly and made our meal entertaining and more enjoyable.

3/19/05 Lyon to Avignon

- After breakfast took subway to Resistance Museum. Mildly interesting mostly to observe the French perspective of their resistance to Germany. In total there were only about 75 thousand resistance fighters. French cooperation with the ****s was glossed over.

- Subway back, then walking lunch of pizza and quiche while strolling the open-air market. My wife purchased 1 kilo of clementines with some difficulty, as the vender would only sell in 2 kilo quantities. Fortunately another man also wanted 1 kilo, so we split the order.

- Back to the hotel with enough time for a beer at a nearby bar.

- At 2PM took bus to Avignon

- The barge “Caprice” was much roomier than we had expected. There was room to store 4 rolling duffels in the compartment under my bed, a good-sized wardrobe with 8 hangers, and two large drawers under My wife’s bed that hold all but the hanging clothes. The bathroom was larger than our last hotel in London with toilet, sink and shower. The room is quite sound proof and you never hear voices from the next room. It is quite silent at night. The exception is each morning there is a serenade of pumps as everyone showers and uses their toilets. Our room had two portholes that we could open for fresh air. There was plenty of light to read, which we did on some evenings prior to retiring for the night.

- What really made the entire barge trip wonderful was the young, energetic crew of four. They were so very friendly and accommodating - much better than any staff that we have ever had on a cruise ship.

- The dinner this night, as it was every night, was a copious and delicious four course gourmet meal: lamb pot roast, green salad, a bottle of wine per couple and for desert crème Brule, berries and an ice cream on chocolate. Each night, at each table for four, there were two bottles of wine that was local to where we were at that time - one red and one white. At each meal our tour leader would stand and explain the origin and character of each wine which she also did for each of the cheeses in the cheese/salad course. Of the four crew, the chef “Mous” was a classically trained French chef. He was very talented and accommodating. If you simply mentioned some food that you liked you would later find it on your plate, sometimes in addition to what he had prepared for everyone else.

- After dinner we joined the guide's night walking tour of Avignon. We arrived back to the barge at 10:30PM. I think that this walk was one of Susan’s “extras” that she just threw in because she tried so very hard for us to enjoy ourselves, meaning that it wasn’t part of her OAT obligations and that she just wanted to do a bit more for us. Susan Sajno was a very good trip leader.

- Avignon was the site of the French “Vatican” (Palais des Papes) where the seven French Popes ruled the Catholic world from 1309-77. The Papacy fled to France during a period of war and chaos in Italy. We opted to not tour the inside of the Palais des Papes because we were advised that it contained no furniture. Therefore, we only viewed it from the outside.

3/20/05 Avignon

- We joined the trip leader for a walking tour ending at the water wheel in the oldest medieval part of the city. Very picturesque and ancient with twisting streets.

- We went to the market, examining the fish, meat, pastries, etc. My wife enjoyed an espresso.

- We had a picnic lunch of a chicken baguette in front of the "palace of the popes".

- We climbed the tower and took the self guided tour to the destroyed end of the "pont du Avignon". The original wooden was built in the 1200's - but on the foundations of a 4th century Roman bridge. The current stone bridge was built in the late 1300's

- Set sail from Avignon at 1:15PM, rounding the island to see the terminal of the original bridge and the associated fortifications.

3/20/05 Vallabregues

- Continued down the Rhone from Avignon to Vallabregues. While en-route Susan, our trip leader, held a forum to prepare for our pending home visit with a local French family. She helped each person with French phrases to explain their biography and special interests. She warned that the families might speak little or no English. She also taught basic courtesies, such as how to correctly greet the family members. We became very apprehensive, feeling that this was tortuous and questioned “why” OAT would subject us to this ordeal. Our “family” arrived at 2PM to drive us (Ed, My wife, John and Boo VanHaften) to their home for the two-hour visit. The patriarch of our family was a medical doctor. He, his wife and their nine-year-old son came to pick us up in a new Renault van. Their two daughters, the oldest being fourteen, waited for us at their home. En-route, they made a sightseeing diversion through Beaucaire and their hometown of Tarascon. Upon arrival they gave us a tour of their home. It was three years old and still unfinished. The upstairs walls had not yet been painted and the children had drawn upon the plaster. The two hours passed quickly in interesting conversation over appetizers and aperitifs of Pastis and Suze. They spoke a good bit of English although we had to work at conveying some concepts. When we left, the wife gave My wife a gift and we felt bad as we had no gift in return. They were very nice, friendly people. It turns out that our initial apprehension was ill conceived because, in reality, it was a highlight of the trip.

- Dinner stared with an unbelievable escargot - fantastic! The main course was a white-fleshed fish. The posted menu was: Baked Escargots in Garlic Herb Butter sauce, Pan fried fillet of Sea Bream with Verigen Salsa, Saffron Risotto and ratatouille.

- After dinner we took a flashlight and walked into town. Along the way we climbed into the bullfighting ring. It wasn’t very large and would seat only about 200 people. There was absolutely no one about except at the pub in the village center. About 40 or 50 people were inside cheering for a soccer game on their television.

- Vallabregues is a small, sleepy riverside village that isn’t even shown on most maps. It has two pubs, one bullfight stadium and a population of a few hundred. We were told that almost the entire village can fit into the bullfight stadium. Also, our local family hosts advised us that the bull is not killed at the Vallabregues bullfights but that further South, in Arles, the bulls are killed.

3/21/05 - Vallabregues & bus trip to St. Remy and Le Beaux

- After breakfast took bus to les Beaux that is like a cross between Santorini and Sedona - a quaint, ancient village atop a mountaintop and surrounded by wild, eroded stone outcroppings. Le Beaux’s ruined citadel, high on the escarpment, was constructed in the 10th century. One of our fellow passengers didn’t like Le Beaux, citing that it was “Disneyland” - meaning that the only source of its current commerce appears to be tourism. We thought that it was quaint and picturesque.

- We continued our bus trip to St. Remy. For lunch - Ed had “salade commerce” and My wife ordered a crouque monsieur (inside out toasted cheese/ham sandwich). This was Ed’s “best” salad of the entire trip. Near the end of our visit to St. Remy we were to watch several games of “petanque” - sort of an outdoor version combination of pool and bowling, played with steel balls the size of oranges. St. Remy was filled with picturesque Provence colored houses in twisted streets, one of which was the former home of Nostradamus.

- After returning to the barge, My wife, Micki and Ed took a bike ride. OAT required that we wear helmets, thus we didn’t look very French. We rode a specific route that took us through farming country where there was little vehicle traffic. We enjoyed ourselves.

- Dinner on the barge: “Mustard soup with deep fried sausage chips, Braised leg of chicken in creamy mushroom sauce served with tagliatelle, broccoli Provencal tomatoes”. The mustard soup was quite fantastic!

3/22/05 Arles

- We left Vallebruges and in route to Arles, chef, Mous, offered a cooking demonstration. He demonstrated making a classic French quiche, which the French call a vegetable tart. It has much less custard than an American quiche.

- We transited a lock that dropped 50 feet, and made our way to Arles. We docked just behind two huge Viking river cruise ships. There was a large park above and next to the ship that was filled with campers for carnival workers and the carnival itself.

- Arles is quite ancient, being an old Roman town, with twisting streets, weaving between the Roman amphitheatre and coliseum. Both are still used and Arles’ famous bullfights are held in the Roman coliseum.

- In Arles we ate lunch at the Cafe Van Gogh at Place du Forum. My wife had plat du jour - Daube (ultra thick Bull stew on a plate) with French fries. Ed shared her stew and had a salad. We each had a French beer. A little white dog stood beside our table the entire begging for some of My wife’s bull stew.

- We did a lot of walking around Arles, which is ancient and difficult to navigate with twisting streets in every direction, all liberally sprinkled with dog droppings.

- While shopping in a small shop behind the coliseum, the shopkeeper, whose English was excellent, advised us, in a hushed whisper, that the tourist souvenirs were no longer manufactured by the Chinese but were now made even more cheaply made by France resident Algerian children whose only pay was a bowl of rice.

- Took a walk to the large Monoprix grocery market across the park from the barge's quai, but first detoured a kilometer to pursue an elusive "ED" store. In doing so, we walked several blocks into what was the “less financially affluent” area of Arles. An observation was that there were no dog droppings on the sidewalk. All we could deduce was that the people there were too poor to afford dogs.

- Dragged our tired bodies back to the barge.

- The barge’s chef, Mous, prepared another wonderful gourmet dinner - The appetizer was a pear tart with chevre atop dressed greens. The entree was salmon in beaurre blanc. Salad was with Munster and Chevre cheese. Dessert was pear William crepes with dark chocolate ice cream and star fruit. After the morning's cooking demonstration, Ed mentioned to the chef how much he liked duck, so in addition to the salmon he prepared Ed a duck confit, which is a foie gras fattened duck slow cooked in its own fat.

3/23/05 - Aiques-Mortes via Camargue

- Cruised through Camargue via Petite Rhone and after going through a lock, via the Sete canal to Aiques-Mortes (stagnant waters).

- We had our only lunch aboard the ship. It was a buffet of many salads, pureed vegetable soup and Lasagana.

- The ship’s hostess, Sabrina, held a napkin folding demonstration after lunch. Ed attended since he had mastered her “Spoon-Man” napkin by reverse engineering, the previous evening.

- We saw the famous white horses, black bulls and My wife saw many flamingoes at a distance. The white horses are supposedly descended from untainted prehistoric stock. The small black bulls are sold for French bullfights and the large ones are sold for Spain’s bullfights.

- Ed took the helm for a while. The Caprice is surprisingly unresponsive. It doesn’t react until 15 seconds after turning the wheel.

- As we sailed into the port, Mous passed out stale bread to feed the many ducks in the harbor.

- Walked all through Aiques-Mortes which is a walled city built in 1246 by Louis IX. It was from Aiques-Mortes that Louis IX set sail on his Holy Land crusade of 1248. It is unique in the entire wall and turrets remain intact and that the bulk of the city is within with some more modern suburban sprawl outside. It is SO ancient! We purchased all of our postcard stamps with some difficulty since they spoke not one word of English. Ed learned the hard way that the line is a loose queue sitting in chairs, much like at an American barbershop. When he just walked up to the counter the seated women yelled at him.

- Another gourmet four course dinner - breaded breast of chicken.

3/24/05 - Montpellier

- Bus to Montpellier from Aiques-Mortes . Upscale shops. Ate at Moules et Frietes: My wife had 1 kg of Moules with cream, Ed had escargot style Moules. Also 50cl of vin blanc.

- There was a light rain and after lunch we hurried back to the bus. Lunch was at a Resturant named “Moules and Frietes” Naturally, since they specialized in mussels, that was where we ate. My wife ordered a kilo of steamed mussels and Ed ordered a platter of mussels prepared “escargot-style”.

- Less impressed with Montpellier, especially given that it took 30 minutes to reach it but another 30 minutes to find a parking place. We advised Jan to either skip Montpellier on future cruises or take their public transportation, which would expedite getting into town.

- Dinner - French onion soup garnished with cheese. Filet of hake bouillabaisse with aloli, saffron potato & sautéed Mediterranean vegetables, green salad with cheese course - a smelly yellow cow cheese and a wonderful firm goat cheese, ice parfait with frontigan muscat wine And chocolate mousse.

3/25/05 - Sete

- After breakfast took walking tour of Sete led by Susan. We climbed high, overlooking the port and visited the seaman’s cemetery.

- Lunch was Tielle purchased at the market - wonderful - a reddish colored enclosed pie of tomatoes and seasoned squid pieces - slightly spicy.

- At 2PM David took the barge on a cruise through Sete's canals and huge salt lake. It was quite windy and dank so most people congregated in the inside public areas. We passed an endless series of mussel and oyster farms, which simply look like racks on stilts with countless ropes dangling into the water.

- Before dinner, Susan surprised us in the ship’s parlor with an appetizer of telline in garlic butter - very small, colorful clams similar to those in the sand along the Florida beach shoreline.

- Mous’s gala departure dinner was “Homemade Foie Gras, Pasta with Roquefort Cép sauce, whole roasted beef tenderloin, Camembert and Combré cheese with salad, baked Alaska on parade ”.

3/26/05 Aix en Provence

- Depart barge after breakfast. We really hated to leave our wonderful “Peniche Hotel” Caprice.

- bus to Aix en Provence, Grand Hotel Roi Rene. The 4-star hotel (room 140) is nice. Sort of a king-size bed; twins together with 1 bedspread. The toilette is in a separate room from the shower room.

- Walked the city to Hotel de Ville (city hall) where there was a large flea market. My wife purchased some pruning shears and olives.

- Our al fresco Lunch was an Italian style baguette.

- My wife shopped the Art & Crafts market along "Cours Mirabeau", purchasing some ceramic olives.

- Returned to hotel around 4PM and purchased a bottle of red wine at a small grocery store "Coteaux D'Aix en-Provance", 2004' by "Club de Sommeliers". Very nice. We drank half of the bottle, ate half of the olives and some pistaceo nuts, and napped a little.

- Dinner at the "Mistraou Cuisine Provencale" restaurant. My wife had a large green salad with smoked duck and goat cheese toast while Ed had "Margaret de Canard" - duck breast with foie gras butter sauce. Both were good. We were seated in a cavernous basement dining room and thought that we were the only customers untie we later discovered that everyone else ate outside on the pedestrian street in a tent enclosed area. As a result our service was not up to par and we had to go upstairs to seek our bill.

3/27/05 - Luberon Natl Park (Isle Sur la Sorge, Senanque, Gordes, Plateau D'Valenance, Roussillon, Lourmarin)

- Breakfast at the hotel - the best yogurt of my life was some Dannon whole milk Peach yogurt in small glass bottles.

- Luberon Natl Park tour. Took A7/D99 to the North West, working clockwise around Luberon Natl Park.

- Visited the town "Isle Sur la Sorge", by the river la Sorge, for an hour and a half to shop in the antique street bazaar. My wife purchased a cigalle (cicada) kitchen towel.

- Senanque - Beautiful - sort of a grand canyon.

- Gordes - on a ridge. Lots of stacked stone. Beautiful! Small, steep with lots of tourist shops. We ate lunch in a café - My wife had salad and a vegetable quiche (tart), Ed had a Mediterranean salad. Because of its beauty, Gordes is a popular destination and has some expensive restaurants and hotels

- Roussillon - ochre red from a distance and perched atop a small mountain. There is a beautiful photo in EVERY direction. This town was probably the most representative example of what the world considers to be “Provencel”. We wished that we could have stayed longer here.

- Plateau D'Valenance (Susan says the best time to plan a return trip is before the 3rd week in June so as to avoid the worst crowds) for fields of lavendar, near Gordes.

- Lourmarin - in the valley after the pass over the mountain. Walked into town to see the 11th century church walls.

- Wine tasting - Château Barbebelle.

- Dinner at the Leopold in Aix en Provence. My wife had Farci Legumes, Ed had lamb.

3/28/05 Marsaille

- After breakfast our guide (Susan) accompanied us on a train trip to Marsailles. This was useful as Aix en Provance, being smaller, would have less open on Monday's "after Easter" holiday.

- Susan helped us plus Chuck & Natalie to the Aix train station where we purchased return tickets to Marsaille - $13 per person.

- Marsaille is quite ethnic - mostly Algerian or from other former French colonies. It is rather seedy with many more bums and beggers.

- Susan helped us negotiate a taxi from the port up the steep hill to the imposing cathedral La Basilique Notre-Dame de La Garde. The view of the Mediterranean and Marsaille was amazing.

- We took the #60 bus (1.60€ each) back to the port.

- We ate a patio lunch in restaurant on the North side of the port (My wife - mussels, Ed - salad with tomatoes and cheese).

- After lunch we (especially Natalie) were ready to return to Aix so we returned to the station.

- Back in Aix we returned to the arts & crafts street bazaar where My wife purchased a cicada tablecloth, honey and a small pottery cicada to make into a refrigerator magnet.

- The OAT farewell dinner was at 7:30PM, a short walk from the hotel. The appetizers were buffet style and the entree was salmon.

- We went to bed at 10PM as our alarm was set for 5AM.

- At 5:30 we met in the lobby and acquired our "box" breakfast.

- Sylvee arrived at 5:45 and we arrived in Marseille 15 minutes later.

- The 1 hour Marsaille to Paris flight was crowded but otherwise uneventful.

- The Paris CDG airport remains one of the world's worst. Every time that we have connected here going to another gate involves leaving the secured area, plus we have always had to take a bus from the plane to the terminal. Our lay over at CDG was 4 hours.

- Our total travel time back to Asheville was 25 hours due to four segments and the layovers at each airport - NEVER again! We were total zombies by the time that we arrived home.

- US Airways lost our luggage somewhere between Boston and Asheville. Although they called and advised that they had found the luggage the next morning and would deliver it within the next four hours, it wasn’t delivered until two days later!

• 8 months later...
When you return from your OAT barge trip, do tell us all about it. My husband and I are on a Burgundy trip this May and have the same questions you do and more.

Thanks for your info!

Barb

I agree, please share....

thanks

• 1 month later...
When you return from your OAT barge trip, do tell us all about it. My husband and I are on a Burgundy trip this May and have the same questions you do and more.

Thanks for your info!

Barb

We are going on a barge trip to Burgundy and I am deciding between La Belle Epoque, and the Luciole? Which one are you on and do you know any details from friends about these? thanks, littlear@hotmail.com

Thanks for your info!

Barb

We are going on a barge trip to Burgundy and I am deciding between La Belle Epoque, and the Luciole? Which one are you on and do you know any details from friends about these? thanks, littlear@hotmail.com

Archived