14 day Alaska journey cruise on Carnival Splendor

papadewey

Hi All,

Looking for a poster ( sometimes seen on facebook) that will show the Carnival Splendor 14 day cruise route from Long Beach with the ports highlighted. Have seen these posters on past cruises on cabin doors. This cruise occurs at the end of Aug of this year.

Any leads would be appreciated

papadewey

Hi All,

Looking for a poster ( sometimes seen on facebook) that will show the Carnival Splendor 14 day cruise route from Long Beach with the ports highlighted. Have seen these posters on past cruises on cabin doors. This cruise occurs at the end of Aug of this year. Any leads would be appreciated

papadewey

First off welcome and hello, My DW and I are one the same cruise. Not sure if you are aware, but we have a roll call for this cruise (a place were people going on the same cruise can chat). If your interested you will find a "find your roll call" link at the top of the page. You should have no problem finding this cruise and you may have a better chance in getting this poster you are talking about. I am sorry I do not know of this poster your talking about, but I maybe interested also.