Does EZAir have its act together?

DonRobertoSanJuan

After we booked our cruise out of Vancouver, I checked to see what EZAir had to offer for our flights to and from San Juan. They showed me flying out of Seattle and I could not change the itinerary. After complaining about it over 2 weeks ago, it still has me coming out of Seattle.:mad: I am probably better off getting my own tickets.

After we booked our cruise out of Vancouver, I checked to see what EZAir had to offer for our flights to and from San Juan. They showed me flying out of Seattle and I could not change the itinerary. After complaining about it over 2 weeks ago, it still has me coming out of Seattle.:mad: I am probably better off getting my own tickets.

EZ Air doesn't book tickets specifically for you as a general rule so you can ask all day and still get told NO. They bulk purchase tickets from the most frequented airports which will serve the largest number of their customers.

It appears they have no bulk purchase/consolidator tickets out of YVR. But they do have some out of Seattle. So you are essentially STUCK with Seattle.

Get your own tickets although it is late in the game for YVR tickets if you are on an Alaskan cruise and you may pay a hefty price.

Good luck.