MSC Fantasia Roll Call - May 27, 2018

bfamily9

My wife and I have been to Rome before, and we aren't that interested in entering museums or churches. I found an Angel Tours golf cart (eco-friendly) tour of Rome on June 1. This company was recommended on other boards. Is anyone interested in it? Discounted prices below. Summary:You discover Rome in an ecofriendly golf car - it's a mixture of driving and walking, relaxing and reveals even more places, hidden areas, besides the "big" sights. On a 4 hour tour you will get to see Piazza del Popolo., Via del Corso, Piazza Venezia, St Peter’s Square, Gianicolo hill, the Key Hole, a secret garden, Mouth of Truth, Circus Maximus, Colosseum and much more that crosses your way like the Pantheon or Castel St. Angelo!). We don't rush and we do stop at most of the sights mentioned, we get out of the car, walk you around, you will get explanations and get a feeling for the sights by foot. There is not enough time to enter sights like Castel S.Angelo or the Colosseum but we enter the Pantheon, the secret garden of course, walk the piazze, St Peter's Square, Gianicolo Hill, have a look through the key hole etc, besides that the speed of the golf carts is limited so we don't drive like crazy ;) We can stop actually everywhere we want and also take pedestrian roads that cars can't enter. It gives you an overview over the whole city. The capacity per golf cart is driver (=guide) + 3/5/7 people so we might even ask one of you to drive (please bring driver’s license), no worries your guide will take care of you, the traffic isn't too bad and it’s great fun!

If there's 4 of you, the price per person is 115 Euro each, if you're 6, 105 Euro each! This would still be a private tour and you would all fit in one cart (the biggest cart is the 8 seater).

For those who are new to MSC cruises, they have a fairly unique program called status match. You can submit your existing company rewards information to them to get similar status with MSC Voyagers Club. This is my first MSC cruise, and I was able to get Gold status already. Here's a link to more information:

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Loyalty-Match-Program.aspx