Looking for snorkeling advise

Choozin Croozin

I am so confused about what it best to do for snorkeling in Belize. I just booked a last minute cruise so now trying to figure out shore excursions. The ship has 3 tours, but they never give you info as to where they go or details.

It appears that Rendezvous Caye is the best place to go? But I have searched and cannot find a tour company that goes there that is still in business. Should we maybe just go on the Sun Kissed Goffs Caye through Island Marketing? Or just pick a ship tour and do it?

Any suggestions is very welcome at this point.

Check out mitsugirly posts about the Carnival tour to Rendezvous Caye. That helped us make our decision to go there in August. She has some really awesome pictures in her review.

Thank you. Ive seen her post which is why I want to go there. :D We are on Royal, and I can't figure out which one of their tours goes there. So frustrating.

I am so confused about what it best to do for snorkeling in Belize. I just booked a last minute cruise so now trying to figure out shore excursions. The ship has 3 tours, but they never give you info as to where they go or details.

It appears that Rendezvous Caye is the best place to go? But I have searched and cannot find a tour company that goes there that is still in business. Should we maybe just go on the Sun Kissed Goffs Caye through Island Marketing? Or just pick a ship tour and do it?

Any suggestions is very welcome at this point.

The best snorkeling in Belize will be on the atolls

Could you please elaborate on that? Where is that and how do I get there? Thank you. :D

Look at them on gmaps and YouTube. I think they are too far out for any Cruise tours to get there. Look at snorkeling around the Blue Hole on YouTube. Still you did ask about the best snorkeling.