Norwegian Jewel -- Mini-suites with obstructed balcony??

Hi Everyone -- I'm looking at booking a cruise on the Norwegian Jewel. The sail-away rate is much better than the lowest mini-suite rate, but there is a note that the mini-suite view may be obstructed. Is anyone aware of any obstructed mini-suite rooms? Trying to figure out if it is worth the risk.

Mini Suites on the Jewel are on the 11th floor & I don’t think there are any obstructions. The sailaway rate doesn’t include any amenities like the drink pkg so you might figure you extra costs to see if it will actually save you money in the long run.

Mini Suites on the Jewel are on the 11th floor & I don’t think there are any obstructions. The sailaway rate doesn’t include any amenities like the drink pkg so you might figure you extra costs to see if it will actually save you money in the long run.

I saw that. Unfortunately we are a family of 5 so needing 2 cabins and the free drink package doesn’t really have any value when most of them are converting to soda packages. :). Will save almost $1500 per room with the sail away rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums