Anybody here stayed at Marriott Pinnacle in Vancouver?

My family and I will be staying at the Marriott Pinnacle in Vancouver post-cruise of Radiance in July.

I'm wondering if it's a walking distance from the cruise terminal to the hotel? Is it better to just take a cab?

Please advise what's the best way to get there from the cruise terminals.

Any great? or bad experiences at the Pinnacle?

Hi there. I've stayed at the Pinnacle twice actually. Both times thru Priceline so got it for a steal! One of the reasons I like it so much is it is a nice stroll to Canada Place. I'm not sure how nice it would be with a lot of luggage but it certainly would be a short cab ride. I would estimate it's about 4 or 5 city blocks from the pier. If its Ballantye Pier you're looking for, that's definitely a cab ride away.

The Pinnacle is such a nice hotel with great staff. It has a great indoor pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and gym as well. As the hotel is only a few years old, the rooms are quite nice. My favourite is the Starbucks right across the street! We like to pick up our coffee and walk over to Canada Place to check out the ships for a quick cruise "fix".

Wonderful! Great info. Thank you so much. My husband and I will be travelling with a 1-yr old toddler so I think we'll grab a taxi to get to the hotel rather than walk. :) Since we'll be there a couple of days, we'll take the walk to Canada Place later when we don't have luggage with us. My husband thanks you for the Starbucks information! He can't function without it in the mornings.

Thank you again for the info.

Oh yeah. We did get it at a steal through Priceline. $50 a night and I only bid once! Yeay!!!

Archived