For those who have departed from Auckland

*Blonde*

Hi everyone,

Another question! For those that have departed from Auckland, what time do we have to be at the Wharf for a 4:00pm departure?

We are looking at booking domestic flights to Auckland now while its cheap, but want to ensure we arrive with plenty of time to get to the Wharf and check in.

I checked P&O's site but I couldn't find anything about embarkation time?

Hi everyone,

Another question! For those that have departed from Auckland, what time do we have to be at the Wharf for a 4:00pm departure?

We are looking at booking domestic flights to Auckland now while its cheap, but want to ensure we arrive with plenty of time to get to the Wharf and check in.

I checked P&O's site but I couldn't find anything about embarkation time?

Hi Blonde, we have departed Auckland quite a few times now and arrived at wharf approx 12 noon. for 4pm departure.

remember it is approx 1 hour drive from airport to ship.

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

Hi Blonde, we have departed Auckland quite a few times now and arrived at wharf approx 12 noon. for 4pm departure.

remember it is approx 1 hour drive from airport to ship.

That would be on a good day, but I agree with what FoundLove@Sea said :)

For those that have departed from Auckland, what time do we have to be at the Wharf for a 4:00pm departure?

Hi Blondie

We arrived at the wharf around 2:00. As we were after most people it only took 20 minutes to check in and board, including the obligatory photo stop. Our bags made it to our cabin before we got there.

One hour is plenty from the airport, plus a half-hour after landing to get off the plane and to collect your bags etc.

The important thing is to be on board before 3:00, as there is lunch available at the buffet until then.

Thanks for your replies. We are lucky as we are flying domestic so there will be no customs hold ups!!

We can get a flight that arrives at Auckland Domestic at 11.55am. Worst case (in really bad traffic) we would get dropped off at the Wharf at 1.30pm. Do you think this is too late, or would we be timing it well like Justgottago?

Archived