Azamara Web Site

Kellie Poodle

I spoke to a rep at Azamara today. I am unable to enter my reservation. I get an apologetic statement in red letters.

She did confirm that the reservation was fine and all the information was there. I will have to complete online check in at some time and that requires a functioning web site.

She said that the web site has been broken for a while and that the IT people were working on it. She had received an email from IT that said it would be fixed soon. I was advised to try again in two days.

She made my reservation for the AzAmazing night, and sent me an email to confirm it.

Edited by Kellie Poodle

I have been trying to check in online for almost 2 weeks and no luck My TA called them and they said the same that IT was working on it Tried again today no luck so called Azamara and she said try again in 48hrs she will tell IT She tried it and could not do it either We are leaving next week for 1 month cruiie and like to get the check in done etcHope it will be working soon

I have been trying to check in online for almost 2 weeks and no luck My TA called them and they said the same that IT was working on it Tried again today no luck so called Azamara and she said try again in 48hrs she will tell IT She tried it and could not do it either We are leaving next week for 1 month cruiie and like to get the check in done etcHope it will be working soon

You may have to check in with them on the phone and have them email you a copy of your tickets and documents.

I want to sign up for the Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle, but the Azamara web site is still broken and can't find my reservation. ('My Azamara' can find it, but I'm locked out)

Does anyone know how one can sign up for a Meet & Mingle without using the link from Cruise Critic and the Azamara web site?

Anyone have a guess as to when their IT people will fix the web site?

Edited by Kellie Poodle

That's the oddest thing. I have one reservation for this year and two for next and I've had no trouble whatsoever booking shore excursions, making reservations for our Azamazing Evenings, or confirming attendance for the Meet & Mingles. Sorry you're having problems. My Azamara works just fine for me.

I want to sign up for the Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle, but the Azamara web site is still broken and can't find my reservation. ('My Azamara' can find it, but I'm locked out)

Does anyone know how one can sign up for a Meet & Mingle without using the link from Cruise Critic and the Azamara web site?

Anyone have a guess as to when their IT people will fix the web site?

Kellie, I too can not check-in online for the January 15 cruise from Costa Rica to L.A., book excursions, or register for the meet and mingle or the immersion night. I have been trying for 10 days.

Az. will not let me book the airport to ship transfer either because I am flying in to San Jose a few days early. They only allow you to book their transfer to the ship if you fly in on the same day as the cruise or book a pre-cruise hotel through them for $325/night. I won't pay that much for a hotel in Costa Rica. They told me the seats on the bus are "limited and reserved for guests." Apparently, I am not considered a "guest", so this customer will hitch-hike to the dock. Az does not have directions from the airport to the dock posted in its web page and the girls on the phone do not have directions either. This cruise is not important enough to bother posting directions even though the ship is docked 70 miles from the airport. No matter, taxi and shuttle van drivers probably know where the ship is docked.

Larry

Kellie, I too can not check-in online for the January 15 cruise from Costa Rica to L.A., book excursions, or register for the meet and mingle or the immersion night. I have been trying for 10 days.

Az. will not let me book the airport to ship transfer either because I am flying in to San Jose a few days early. They only allow you to book their transfer to the ship if you fly in on the same day as the cruise or book a pre-cruise hotel through them for $325/night. I won't pay that much for a hotel in Costa Rica. They told me the seats on the bus are "limited and reserved for guests." Apparently, I am not considered a "guest", so this customer will hitch-hike to the dock. Az does not have directions from the airport to the dock posted in its web page and the girls on the phone do not have directions either. This cruise is not important enough to bother posting directions even though the ship is docked 70 miles from the airport. No matter, taxi and shuttle van drivers probably know where the ship is docked.

Larry

Larry, I feel your pain.

We looked at the January cruise as well as the reverse in February. My DH thought it would be easier to get to LA and not worry about getting to the ship as we would fly in at least a day early. (We don't fly in the day of the cruise unless the first night is an overnight)

There are web sites where you can price a taxi fare. I can't seem to get my hands on them right now, but you can Google.

As our return flight from SJO is after 1 PM (1:35) we can use Azamara's transfer bus for $45 per person. For us it's a no-brainer, even though it's a bit expensive.

I will be calling Azamara next week to sign up for the transfer and probably book an excursion.

I just wish they would fix the darned web site. It's extremely frustrating!:mad::mad::mad:

Larry

Hi Larry

Your problem with getting ship shuttle is pretty common-we found it with other lines too. We're on the same cruise. Lots of transportation advertised from San Jose to Puerto Caldera -- private car generally quoted as $140 for up to four. Just search for "transportation San Jose to Puerto Caldera". We're going to spend the night in Puntarenas and just take a taxi the five miles or so to Puerto Caldera.

Jay