PLEASE help with carnival glory, breeze, and splendor!

Nseese

Thankyou first of all for reading my post. I am in search of anyone who will be traveling on the carnival glory, breeze, and splendor in the near future.

My girlfriend, kids, and I are in search of the carnival miniature boat models that are typically around $30 and are located in the gift shop on board.

When we started cruising, we never thought we'd ever be able to go on 3 cruises so far and really wished we would have gotten them when we had the chance.

So I am trying to make this family dream a reality by finding anyone who would be willing to purchase them and ship them to us. I will of coarse pay for the boay models and shipping to Minnesota.

Please help me fulfill our family memories with these miniature boat models!!

Thankyou again for your time!:D😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Yes, we've checked there and everyone wants $100+ for them. There is no other way of getting them through carnival unless you take another cruise on those specific ships.

Thankyou though!

Oh wow. Last cruise I regretted not getting one the. Went on eBay and spent 40$.

I’m going on breeze in October. If you don’t find one by then I will gladly pickup one for you...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thankyou first of all for reading my post. I am in search of anyone who will be traveling on the carnival glory, breeze, and splendor in the near future.

My girlfriend, kids, and I are in search of the carnival miniature boat models that are typically around $30 and are located in the gift shop on board.

When we started cruising, we never thought we'd ever be able to go on 3 cruises so far and really wished we would have gotten them when we had the chance.

So I am trying to make this family dream a reality by finding anyone who would be willing to purchase them and ship them to us. I will of coarse pay for the boay models and shipping to Minnesota.

Please help me fulfill our family memories with these miniature boat models!!

Thankyou again for your time!:D[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

I’m in MN and sailing on the Glory early March if that works?

Oh wow. Last cruise I regretted not getting one the. Went on eBay and spent 40$.

I’m going on breeze in October. If you don’t find one by then I will gladly pickup one for you...

That would be great!!! My email is nikolaus.seese@gmail.com

My email is garypoltonowicz@gmail.com