Sunshine ATD Room

winddawn

I'm glad that you asked this - I've been wondering, too :)

Inquiring minds need to know! LOL!

I've seen some complaints posted about it being inconvenient to reach one of the dining rooms. Like having to go up, through the ship, then back down. I just wondered whether that affects the regular dining room or the ATD room.

Now I'm going to find a deck plan and see if I can puzzle it out. It would be nice if we could just take the aft elevators down to 3, but somehow I don't think it's going to be that simple, LOL. Oh well... it'll help me burn off warm chocolate melting cake...

Now I'm going to find a deck plan and see if I can puzzle it out. It would be nice if we could just take the aft elevators down to 3, but somehow I don't think it's going to be that simple, LOL. Oh well... it'll help me burn off warm chocolate melting cake...

It is that simple. Just take the aft elevators down (or up) to deck 3 and you will be right at the dining room.

In fact, I think it would be easier now that they got rid of the 4th floor of the midship dining room for the steakhouse and cucina. Seems like it would be easier to walk and get there.

In fact, I think it would be easier now that they got rid of the 4th floor of the midship dining room for the steakhouse and cucina. Seems like it would be easier to walk and get there.

Well at least I feel better about asking what seems like a simple question. LOL. Apparently I'm not the only one planning around Sunshine's crazy deck plans.

Inquiring minds need to know! LOL!

I've seen some complaints posted about it being inconvenient to reach one of the dining rooms. Like having to go up, through the ship, then back down. I just wondered whether that affects the regular dining room or the ATD room.

The dining rooms are on the same deck with the kitchen (galley) in the middle. Everything is the weith of the ship, so if you are on the wrong end of the ship to start you do have to go up to go down.

Archived