Carnival Vista Spa Balcony deck 14

caseomatic64

We stayed in cabin 14225. I can’t remember for the life of me not having a roof over the balcony. That said, we just always went out on the Senrenity and enjoyed it greatly. Was just a few sterps away. The one thing I can say is there is only one elevator to the 14th floor and can take a long time to get an elevator. We quickly found out however, take the elevator to the 12th floor and walk up one flght of stairs which is the 14th floor. Saves a great deal of time unless you are unable to go up the stairs.

We stayed on the Vista on the 14th and I personally did not like balcony without the roof. Preferred the regular balconies. If it was too sunny you could not sit out there and the problem with the elevators only 2 elevators go to the 14th floor. So we would sometime go to the 12th and then go up 1 floor thru the stairs. At night the balcony was nice you could see the sky but if it was cloudy like most of the nights were on our cruise you could not see the stars. I would not chose this cabin again. Still had a great cruise.

• 8 months later...

We stayed in 14212, We really liked the quiet hallway with almost no traffic, and enjoyed the fantastic views from high up. In addition there was a convenient entrance to the spa just a few doors down. I do agree that the elevator situation was a drawback - there are only two that go to that level and I had an issue with my knee at the time that made using the stairs really painful.(Under normal circumstances this would not be a problem - just bad timing.) We ended up wasting a lot of time waiting. One of my favorite things about the Vista is the air conditioning. Each cabin has its own a/c unit, so we could keep the cabin comfortably cool at all times.

We stayed in 14212' date=' We really liked the quiet hallway with almost no traffic, and enjoyed the fantastic views from high up. In addition there was a convenient entrance to the spa just a few doors down. I do agree that the elevator situation was a drawback - there are only two that go to that level and I had an issue with my knee at the time that made using the stairs really painful.(Under normal circumstances this would not be a problem - just bad timing.) We ended up wasting a lot of time waiting. One of my favorite things about the Vista is the air conditioning. Each cabin has its own a/c unit, so we could keep the cabin comfortably cool at all times.[/quote']

Did you have any issues with getting the room as cool as you wanted it?