Scuba Diving in Roatan

GlobalDrift

I'm trying to decide which dive shop to go with and did not find any recent threads.

We will be docking at Coxen Hole and would like to do two dives while my SO snorkels off the same boat. I'm an experienced advanced diver and would prefer nitrox.

There's a number of well regarded shops in the West End area, just wondering which people have recently used and enjoyed.

I'm trying to decide which dive shop to go with and did not find any recent threads.

We will be docking at Coxen Hole and would like to do two dives while my SO snorkels off the same boat. I'm an experienced advanced diver and would prefer nitrox.

There's a number of well regarded shops in the West End area, just wondering which people have recently used and enjoyed.

Lots to choose from in the West End. I dove with Island Diving Center (booked directly rather than excursion) when I went from the ship in May. Early pick up, early dives and time to see the village after your two dives before heading back to the ship. More importantly, you should think about which dive sites you would like to do. I recommend El Aguila wreck as your first dive. A nice wreck at 100ish feet. Hole in the Wall is another favorite with advanced divers.

http://www.roatandivingcenter.com/

• 3 weeks later...
Sun Divers in West End does a great job. You can contact them directly at sundiversroatan.com. They are also located right next door to Sundowner's Beach bar if your looking for a cold one after your dive or some food.

Thanks for the recommendation. After doing some more research we wound up booking with Sun Divers about a week ago. So it's awesome to hear you had a good experience with them! Sundowner's looks really cool too so we'll definitely grab a cold one post-dive. :cool: