Dream inside with a walkway view ?

fishtaco

This was a great place to pop a bottle of wine and enjoy the ocean night.

Yea, its really quiet out there at night with just the wind and the sea noise. Relaxing. Having the benches out there was a nice touch. Just a reminder if you're on deck 7 the bridge personnel can see everything you're doing or trying to do out there. As my wife reminded me. :D

Edited by madthumper

I'm booked in a 4J cabin on the Panorama deck, first time being so high up, I originally had an inside on deck 1, but was able to upgrade for $30, this was one of the sailings with 0 single supplement so I got a killer deal on the cruise,even with the upgrade, 7 more days til Freedom:D

• 2 weeks later...
If you are talking about the 4J rooms that are at the front of the ship with interior rates with the picture windows, these are great rooms. We like being close to the Lido deck.

Just changed from an upper 4j to a Lido 4j:D:D:D

There were only 2 4j,s left for my cruise when I booked both on upper deck and a Lido 4j just become available so I swapped cabins 7am Florida time before most had time to look:)

Very happy now as the Lido 4j,s are quite roomy:)

• 4 years later...
Stayed in 7204 on the Dream last July. Will definitely feel the motion but when in rough seas you will also hear the waves hitting the ship. Can be loud depending on the seas. Loved the cabin and basically had the outside deck to ourselves. Here is the view out of the window.

SD533572_zps5102d2ee.jpg

SD533767_zpsf86aae14.jpg

C2_zpsaf2a030f.jpg

just booked this cabin can you send the pictures?

Unless the OP is still following this thread from 2013, you’re likely better off Googling for pictures :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I did... I can get close but not really good ones. I figured I would give is a shot.:') I am still excited to have a window rather than a true inside!!!

I did... I can get close but not really good ones. I figured I would give is a shot.:') I am still excited to have a window rather than a true inside!!!

I don't blame you! Sunlight makes a big difference! Enjoy your cruise :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums