Is Cabin 4225 a B4 Cabin ?

sarahmouse

Hi

Wondered if anyone could help, when we are booked into 4225 on the QM2 it was sold to us as a B4, when I looked at the deck plan it now seems to be a cheaper cabin a B5. Just wanted to check I am right and ask advice.

Thanks Sarah:confused:

Sarah, they have recently changed some of the cabin categories on the QM2. In the past, all the B5 cabins have been the obstructed view cabins on deck 8. Now those cabins have been upgraded to A4 (I think!!!) and I guess what were B4 cabins are now B5 cabins. My guess is that the cabin you have was a B4 at the time you booked.

Hope you have a fabulous voyage on the QM2.

Beth

Should I ask for what is now a B4 cabin ?

Thanks

Sarah

Sarah, did you book cabin 4225 or a guarantee? If you booked a guarantee, when were you assigned a cabin? I just looked at the Cunard site and all the B4 are wait listed. As Fred says, it never hurts to ask. If you feel you have not received the cabin category that you booked, you might ask if you could have a B3 cabin. The Cunard site is showing several of those available.

Good luck. Just remember, you are going to have a wonderful crossing no matter which cabin you get.

Beth

Archived