ATV tours?

alimithani19

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
We have friends that took the ATV tour by Island Marketing in St Maarten, and they loved it.

Might your friends have pictures and details they would like to share. We are looking to book with Island Marketing for our cruise in April but would like some first hand experience!!

We have friends that took the ATV tour by Island Marketing in St Maarten, and they loved it.

Thanks for the info, I booked them today and I'm sure it will be great. They were very prompt with our request for availability and they don't charge if the ship is unable to make the port due to weather. $69 is a great price when you compare to other islands that we've booked ATV excursions on. I'll be sure to post once we return in mid April.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just returned last Sunday from our cruise. We booked the ATV tour through Island Marketing, they were quick to respond yes, and took partial payment however they didn't show to pick up at the dock as they said they would.:(

Still waiting to hear back from them, they wouldn't answer the phones the day of the excusion and their website instructed to email them.

This is the first private tour I've ever booked that I've had this happen and I'm very disappointed.

Just returned last Sunday from our cruise. We booked the ATV tour through Island Marketing, they were quick to respond yes, and took partial payment however they didn't show to pick up at the dock as they said they would.:(

Still waiting to hear back from them, they wouldn't answer the phones the day of the excusion and their website instructed to email them.

This is the first private tour I've ever booked that I've had this happen and I'm very disappointed.

This is horrible! Thank you for posting your experience, I was thinking about booking with them, but NO WAY.

Debbie

Have you heard back from Island Marketing? I've used them in Cozumel without an issue but have this ATV tour booked for September for a group of 8 and will cancel if you haven't received a refund/resolution.

Thanks for the update.

Just returned last Sunday from our cruise. We booked the ATV tour through Island Marketing, they were quick to respond yes, and took partial payment however they didn't show to pick up at the dock as they said they would.:( Still waiting to hear back from them, they wouldn't answer the phones the day of the excusion and their website instructed to email them. This is the first private tour I've ever booked that I've had this happen and I'm very disappointed.

So sorry to hear this. We booked the ATV tour with Island Marketing for our April 9 cruise on the Dream. It was a little confusing as to where the pickup will be, we actually walked through about 3 different security points (gates) before finding the van, basically at the very front of the St Maarten visitor entrance. Because Island Marketing is not sanctioned by any cruise line they are not allowed into the cruise visitor space.

You need to pay extra close attention to this part on your confirmation... Your pre-arranged transportation will be waiting for you outside the Security Gate to the A.C. Wathey Cruise Terminal. Please wait under the shade at the security checkpoint at the street exit. Our driver will be holding a sign for "Island Marketing"

The key words there being outside the Security Gate and Street Exit

The tour was absolutely FANTASTIC and we would totally do it again. Our only complaint, we all wish it had been longer!!

We booked Island Marketing for 14 people for April 16th and put our 30% deposit down for the group. Yes they were there waiting for us - the key wording is they were waiting with a sign saying "ISLAND MARKETING" OUTSIDE the security exit by the street. You probably didnt go out far enough to meet them. I printed out the confirmation which had a phone number of someone to contact if I had a problem. They are not allowed to go inside the bldgs.

We had the time of our lives and they were very professional and took good care of the group. Our 14 plus 2 others did the 8:40 tour ending up at Orient beach for an hour. This was one of the best excursions my group has ever done. They were very nice and even had the van drivers stop of at a place called RIMA for us to buy souveniers (-where the venders all buy their stuff they sell) at fantastic prices when the tour was over at no extra cost. We tipped them well. Would recommend this 100% and do it again in a heart beat.

Archived