Seattle Terminal 30 Hotels

Pier 30 is south on Seattle's waterfront. There are not any hotels within walking distance of the pier. I would check with a travel agent about hotels near the airport, not sure if any offer shuttles to the piers?? Or there are many hotels in downtown that are nice, but whether you stay in downtown or at the airport you will need to have some form of transportation to get to the pier.

When we were in Seattle last year there were lots of very nice hotels in the downtown area. Cab fares were very reasonable to the port. We stayed at The Vintage Park Hotel precruise and the Sheraton post cruise. I would stay at both again. Cab fare was less than $10 from each to the port. I believe cab fare from the airport to downtown would be around $25 to $35. We rented a limo from the airport for $35. On our return the same company picked us up at the Sheraton and took us back to the airport..

We are scheduled to cruise 07/09/2005. We need at least 4 hotel rooms. Does anybody know if any of the hotels near Terminal 30 transport from Sea-Tac and to the cruise port?

Seattle has many lovely hotels downtown that provide vans to Pier 30, but you will pay highly for the hotel, upwards of $250 per room per night. My advice is to choose a smaller hotel, such as the Sixth Avenue Inn or Ramada Downtown or Travelodge(all bare bones but well located for sightseeing on foot or by cab) Taxi fares are regulated and all available at:

http://www.whatrain.com/wr/TAXI.HTM

I like to use STITA to/from Sea Tac Airport and Orange Cab within town.

Archived