Great River Cruise Articles in August Conde' Nast Traveler

shoshona2

Just received my August copy of Conde' Nast Traveler Magazine and wanted to tell everyone about the great sections re river cruising. There is also a section by Carolyn Spencer Brown on Dream Cruise Itineraries for 2013. Thanks, Carolyn.

Sheila

Thanks, Shoshana2. Two or three of them are river cruises, starting with my own bucket list trip: the Mekong Delta.

Conde Nast Traveler, by the way, is really doing a great job on covering cruise these days; I loved reading the piece that evaluated six river lines by Debi Dunn and Wendy Perrin. Didn't always agree but respected their insights!

Carolyn

Carolyn Spencer Brown

Editor in chief

Cruise Critic

Just received my August copy of Conde' Nast Traveler Magazine and wanted to tell everyone about the great sections re river cruising. There is also a section by Carolyn Spencer Brown on Dream Cruise Itineraries for 2013. Thanks, Carolyn.

Sheila

• 1 year later...
Thanks, Shoshana2. Two or three of them are river cruises, starting with my own bucket list trip: the Mekong Delta.

Conde Nast Traveler, by the way, is really doing a great job on covering cruise these days; I loved reading the piece that evaluated six river lines by Debi Dunn and Wendy Perrin. Didn't always agree but respected their insights!

Carolyn

Carolyn Spencer Brown

Editor in chief

Cruise Critic

Haven't read the article, but we took a Tauck riverboat tour from Amsterdam to Budapest. Absolutely sensational. Great tours, great food, terrific staff, and just enough passengers to allow us to actually meet a few people. We loved it.

Haven't read the article, but we took a Tauck riverboat tour from Amsterdam to Budapest. Absolutely sensational. Great tours, great food, terrific staff, and just enough passengers to allow us to actually meet a few people. We loved it.

I hope you posted a review as there are not enough of them for river cruises. Glad you had a great trip!

Archived