ANY MIRACLE-CABIN 5238 or 5245 PICS (cat. 7A)

ElCruiso

Going on Miracle 9/4 & 10/16, was curious if anyone had any pics of Cabins 5238 or 5245. They're obstructed Balconys,but not very, lower profile Life Boats Aft. Would appreciate info anyone might have. :p

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

Here are some pics I found will searching these threads. The last one is a pic of 6234 on the top of the screen and 5234 on the bottom part. This pic was taken from outside but it might give ya an idea what it's like!! I hope this helps! Have a great cruise!!

Liz

http://community.webshots.com/album/344241236IowfgV?410

I believe the other 2 pics of 7a obstructed views were taken from cabins in the front of the ship where the lifeboats are larger!

Thanx so much Lizann, as we'll be in that room 10/16 and 12/11. Boat really doesn't block view that bad, just down, should make for a nice view. 9/4 we'll be in 5245 on the other side, Balcony not quite as big, but more than adequate, really appreciate your help. Really looking forward to Miracle Cruises, as 98% of the reviews on her have been excellent, some people really rave. We had been cruising out of Miami a lot, but now with a nice Ship here we won't have that 5 hr drive any more. Thanx-Again , and GO VOLUNTEERS !!!!!! :cool:

Archived