Sonny Binns is GREAT!!

cman67

We just returned from a trip on the Carnival Breeze that visited Aruba as one of the ports.

There were 18 of us on the cruise celebrating my parents 50th wedding anniversary. Since there were 20 somethings, 40 somethings and 70 somethings in the group finding excursions that all would enjoy was difficult. We decided that we would choose 2 ports where we would pick an excursion that we would all go on.

After a lot of research we decided that Aruba would be one of the ports for a large group excursion. Since my dad needs a wheelchair we need an excursion that would accommodate him. Sonny Binns was the choice and we couldn't have made a better decision!!

First off Aruba is a beautiful Island. But that's not what made the excursion one of the best we've ever taken. Sonny was the reason. Sure he knows his stuff and can get you around the island. But he does it while making you feel like you're part of his family. You immediately feel like you've known him for years. What a great guy.

I've always felt that what make an experience is the people you meet along the way. Sure the ports are beautiful but if it were not for guys like Sonny they would all seem to be similar.

I can't recommend Sonny Binns enough. We'll always remember Aruba as the place we met Sonny!

Archived