An evening in San Francisco

To those familiar with SF, I need your help! :D We (DH, DS(13) & I) will be in SF 3 nights next month. We had planned to see Teatro Zinzanni our last night there, but for some reason they are black that Wed. :confused: Our 1st night will be spent taking an Alcatraz night tour. We also plan to spend one evening in the Fisherman's Wharf area. We need help planning the 3rd evening. None of us really like to shop. We're looking for entertainment, preferably live. We will be there Mon. thru Wed., which eliminates a lot of the things we would have liked to do. :( We would like to have dinner in a nice restaurant that takes reservations. After dinner, we would like to see some kind of show in the area, if possible. If not, I'm open to any suggestions you may have. :teeth:

Also, I need suggestions for a nice restaurant in the vicinity of Pier 39. I'm having a hard time finding a nice restaurant that is open for dinner early enough to eat, prior to the Alcatraz tour. We chose either the 6:20 or 7:05 tour. I'm still waiting on confirmation of which time we'll have.

FYI, the only dinner reservation we have so far is at Aqua. TIA for you help. :)

Two Pier 39 restaurants that are excellent are Swiss Louis and Neptune's Palace. They are better service and less expensive then Fisherman's Wharf. Both have views. I think they both serve early.

For entertainment if you can get tickets you might well enjoy Beach Blanket Babylon in North Beach. It's a live show featuring music and comedy. Have a great trip. Good possibility of fog at Alcatraz, once slept over in the cell block with our scout troop.

Archived