Pictures of the Royal and Celebrity Suites on the Millennium

idssms

I took a few shots of the Celebrity and Royal Suites on the Millennium on Day 1 before the ship was boarded.

This will give some of you an indication what these suites look like incase you havent seen them in person.

It is helpful to have a visual before booking and on the Celebrity Site they only have one picture and its small.

Hope this helps.

Idssms

Go to page 3 under "Royal Suites and Celebrity Suites - Millennium" after clicking here:

http://community.webshots.com/user/irwind101

We greatly enjoyed looking at your pics of Millenium Suites and also took opportunity to view your other cruise pics where you enjoyed Celebrity Cruiseline's unparalleled experience....Ironically, our first cruise was on the Zenith in 1993 which ignited our continued love affair with cruising and Celebrity...Below are some of our pics from cruises aboard the Mercury and the Infinity...hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed looking at your...by the way there also some Vegas pics too which again you have also traveled...well enjoy and thanks again...ralph and marge in san diego

http://community.webshots.com/album/235662752aSCkpD/1

http://community.webshots.com/album/278774202fkEtaR

Hi Ralph and Marge:

We do have a lot in common, the love of Celebrity, M Class ships and LAS... I just checked out your webshots pictures and they are great!! Thanks for sending the link to me.

Even though I am an X fan I did book the Grand Suite (PS equiv) on an upcoming Caribbean Princess 7 dayer just to reinforce that Celebrity is the best. I know the Princess Ship will be nice and I need to be open minded. I feel a little guilty changing ships so to speak but who knows,, Maybe I will change for good.. lol

I doubt it since I am treated so well on Celebrity.

Hope you next cruise is Vunderbar...

Don from Fl,, retired, hot, muggy and sunny all in one.....

Thanks so much for posting your wonderful pictures.

It brought back many happy memories of our last 2 cruises in royal Suites on Millennium & Constellation. I haven't managed to persuade my husband to let me have a PS yet but maybe after seeing your pics he'll change his mind!

Julie Jean

Julie Jean:

Thanks for your positive comments on my photos.

We did a Royal Suite on the C Class ships (Century and Galaxy) and had a wonderful time.

The PS is just a little nicer in size and in service.

I posted a review of this Millennium Transatlantic here in the review section but it hasnt posted yet for some reason. I think they are running a few weeks behind.

When its posted please do read it and you will see just how special it was having Penthouse Suite 6147 on the Millennium. The entire ship crew just treated us like royalty and we had a fantastic time. I did not get into the ship layout or the ports (as the other reviews normally do) but I just expounded upon the experience from the minute I hit the "check in line" at Port Everglades until I debarked in Barcelona. It was something else.

Imagine the captain of a large ship with responsiblity for 3,000 total people calling me a few times each day. Imagining him giving me his direct private "cell phone ship" number to call him at my whim. Being invited to the Specialty Restaurant with the Hotel Director, all bar drinks on the house in all lounges and bars. Unless someone were in my shoes all the reviews and writing I could do would not replicate the real experience.

I think your DH should think about taking you away in the Millie PS for a 14 day exotic cruise so you can be there in my shoes with those wonderful memories.....

Don still feeling and living in the past (2 weeks that is,,lol)

Thanks Don

Am still working on my husband!

Spent this evening putting together a photo album of our last cruise on Constellation.

We are looking at doing South America next Feb/March but most of the suites have gone.

Will keep an eye out for your review.

Julie Jean

Hi Julie

I just dont know what takes them so long on here for the reviews to get reviewed???

I may write Laura Sterling and ask her how close she is to accepting my Millennium Review..

Hope you had a great Memorial Day Weekend,

Don

I just dont know what takes them so long on here for the reviews to get reviewed???

They must be pretty picky, I have submitted a review twice (Mid March and Early May) and haven't seen them yet.:(

I must just be a total yutz, huh?:D

They are probably busy!!

I am sure your reviews will eventually get posted but there must be a big backlog of reviews waiting.

I will keep checking periodically to see the status..

Don

Archived