New Radiance Class Family Oceanview Room 1054 (i.e., where the Concierge Lounge was)

I just booked Room 1054 on the newly-refurbished Serenade. It's a two-bedroom suite (a Family Oceanview that actually has a very small balcony), but many of you would know it better as the place where the Concierge Lounge used to be.

I'm wondering if anyone has stayed in Room 1054 in the refurbished Radiance Class ships yet. There isn't much on CC about the new room. We are five people (husband, wife, 10 yo twins and a 6 yo). There should be plenty of room, but I'm wondering if there are any pitfalls about this room. Or should I just be happy we got it. It is for a cruise out of New Orleans next spring.

And one question: I am almost positive that this room does NOT count as a suite for purposes of various suite benefits. Can anyone confirm if this is (unfortunately) correct?

Any info about the room would be appreciated. Thanks!!

I just booked Room 1054 on the newly-refurbished Serenade. It's a two-bedroom suite (a Family Oceanview that actually has a very small balcony), but many of you would know it better as the place where the Concierge Lounge used to be.

I'm wondering if anyone has stayed in Room 1054 in the refurbished Radiance Class ships yet. There isn't much on CC about the new room. We are five people (husband, wife, 10 yo twins and a 6 yo). There should be plenty of room, but I'm wondering if there are any pitfalls about this room. Or should I just be happy we got it. It is for a cruise out of New Orleans next spring.

And one question: I am almost positive that this room does NOT count as a suite for purposes of various suite benefits. Can anyone confirm if this is (unfortunately) correct?

Any info about the room would be appreciated. Thanks!!

If your stateroom is category TS, then Royal's website says it qualifies for Concierge Service.

It is listed as "FO", not TS. Any thoughts on whether that qualifies? I'm guessing no.

And any other info about the stateroom is much appreciated!!

Unfortunately, the FO does not get Concierge Service.

Archived