Billing Glitch but Don't Worry

id4elizabeth

IF you paid part or all of your original cruise fare with an E-Check, you would have gotten a credit at the time for paying by e-check. Don't panic - but that credit has temporarily disappeared. I had just gotten a new invoice from Viking today and noticed the discrepancy. I called and they agree I should have gotten it, because it's been on all my old invoices (including the one I got on Jan 26th). It's a bug in their new invoicing system, and they are now aware of the problem and are working on correcting it. The fix should be in by the end of next week or early the following week. So, check your most recent invoices IF you received one today or later, and you might notice it's disappearance. No need to call on the problem as they are now aware of it. Just hang tight and give them a week to 10 days to fix it. If it's not fixed by then, then call, cause I will be calling as well. Note: this only applies to the e-check credit; not to past cruiser credit, or referral credits, etc.

All I can say is that I'm glad I'm not in charge of IT or one of the folks working there. Been there - done that! Bet they haven't had any sleep in WEEKS!