Looking for recent Freedom of the Seas 7 nights Eastern cruise compasses....Please!!

The file was too big to attach, so I uploaded it into the media of my small biz WordPress website and linked it here. Sorry to be so complicated! When I tried to open it myself it took about a minute since it's 22 MB's.

Hope it works for your needs!

http://emptynestglassworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/FREEDOM-Eastern-cruise-compass-4.19.2015.pdf

Betsy

On FOS in three weeks. Thanks! Marilyn

You're going to have such a great time! Suffering from serious cruise withdrawal right now! I posted a couple of other threads about the Royal Replenish non-drinkers drink package, the FlowRider and Disembarking Early in case any of those tips apply to you.

You're going to have such a great time!! If you get a chance, swing by the Schooner Bar and tell Paul O'Shea that Betsy and Peter from NH are having serious withdrawal... He finishes up his gig at the end of May, I think (piano bar guy). So much fun!!

The file was too big to attach, so I uploaded it into the media of my small biz WordPress website and linked it here. Sorry to be so complicated! When I tried to open it myself it took about a minute since it's 22 MB's.

Hope it works for your needs!

http://emptynestglassworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/FREEDOM-Eastern-cruise-compass-4.19.2015.pdf

Betsy

Betsy,

At which dock in St Thomas (Havensight or Crown Bay) did the Freedom dock on your sailing?

BTW, THANKS!! for posting the compasses!! My DW and I will be sailing on the Freedom next week and we can see, in advance, what we are so much looking forward to.

At which dock in St Thomas (Havensight or Crown Bay) did the Freedom dock on your sailing?

I actually have no idea! We hopped on a ferry to St. John so didn't do any sightseeing in St. Thomas. I can tell you that we were the 3rd of three ships in port (all docked in a straight line) and walked a very long way to get to the ferry. Per usual, there was a Senor Frogs right across the gate from the entrance back to the ship. Does that help?

I actually have no idea! We hopped on a ferry to St. John so didn't do any sightseeing in St. Thomas. I can tell you that we were the 3rd of three ships in port (all docked in a straight line) and walked a very long way to get to the ferry. Per usual, there was a Senor Frogs right across the gate from the entrance back to the ship. Does that help?

Sure does help! Based on your description, it must be Havensight (which is our choice of docks!)