CoraL Princess O2O restroom on bus?

hugger

We are crusing to the Panma Canal in Oct. Booked on the O2O wondering if there is a restroom on the motorcoach for the return trip?

Also, are their guards that follow the buses for protecton?

Read this on another thread.

THANKS

Also, how is the motion on the smaller boat for the excursion?

Hugger: I took the O2O excursion last Feb. 2004 and I will try to answer your questions. I honestly cannot remember of there was a bathroom on the bus. I do not remember any police following us on the way back. Maybe now there is but when we went there was none. We felt no motion while on the 200 passenger boat. In fact I highly recommend this excursion as it gave a different prospective of going through the canal. We did a partial transit r/t from Ft. Lauderdale, went through the Gatun Locks on cruise ship, then boarded the smaller boat and went through the two locks on the Pacific Ocean side. Had a great, great time.

Marilyn

We are also doing a partial transit on the Coral in Oct.

I had done the Suez Canal back in the early 80's aboard a 5600 ton Greek cruise Ship. I was so awesome - we stayed up all night to watch the transit.

What an amazing sight to see ships from all over the world lined up for miles to transit the Canal. It was at night - the lights were beautiful.

I sure hope there is a restroom on the bus. However, it seems that whenever I've been on a bus outside of the states there never is. I'm like a little kid - for some reason if there isn't a restroom available I NEED ONE. Even though I take precautions - don't drink much for several hour's prior etc.

Thank you for your reply = glad you had such a great cruise.

WOW what a life - getting married on one cruise ship and honeymooning on another!!!

I'm Excited for you just thinking about it - you'll have a great time of it - not to mention all the memories you'll make.

Have a wonderful Cruise and a FABULOUS Marriage!!!

Archived