Help! Too many Greek Isles..

AustinAngler

The only cruise weve ever been on was the Gauguin in Tahiti, which was fantastic. When I found out about the SD, we're ready to book a summer trip. That bein said, after lookin at the schedule between June and August, I dont think I can ever decide which would be best. Im lookin for somethin compared to our Tahiti trip, (gorgeous beaches, beautiful water, cool day trips). Yall got any recommendations on which ones I should look at and which ones I should avoid. ONe of the islands that seem real cool is Santorini. Any help would be great, because Im ready to start bookin soon.

If we had our choice of all of next year's cruises and wanted great beaches on this great cruise line it would definetly be the sea dream 2 aug 10th sailing # 2632

sailing the cinque terre in Italy is an experience few would pass up and I can not wait to do again, portofino the best harbor in europe by far and the french riviera legendary...plus a trip to corsica which will give you no crowds and great sea adventures....go get spoiled, have fun

santorini is wonderful as well but there is just something about starting a trip off in monte carlo and heading around the italian and french riviera that would really be special, we did the italian part of this trip last year and it was fabulous

plus you get to start and end the trip in the same airport Nice which can really help with travel plans and the airport is easily accessable as well

Archived