What's the funniest thing that's happened to you?

BubbleGum14EB

HOWDY all!!! What's the funniest thing that's happened to you on a cruise? On my first ever cruise, I went with my parents and sister and my sister and I got the top bunks in our room. Well, during the night, I don't know if we had rough seas or what, but I fell out of my bed onto my BUTT. It made a loud sound and scared the crap out of my family, plus it hurt. LOL. Anyway, the next day, my dad was telling stores of "Jeeze, last night, I thought we hit an ice-berg or something". Gotta love family. Also, on a later cruise, about an hour after our departure from port, the "Titanic" song with Celine Dion came on in the buffet area. Everyone was laughing, what an ironic song to play on a cruise!! I'd love to here y'alls stories. Thanks and Gig'em!!!

~Elizabeth

Ecstasy 2006

EF Tour to Germany 2005

EF Tour to Scotland/England 2004

Holiday 2003

Inspiration 2002

Ecstasy 2000

• 2 years later...

My daughter had left her nightgown thrown down in the bathroom floor. When she returned to the room she found where the steward ahd fashioned it into an anchor. That was her first cruise and that cured her! She always puts her clothes away now.

We were on a Hawaii cruise with our 3 boys (ages 4, 10 & 11) and my mom and older brother. We had adjoining rooms. After dinner, when the little one was at the kids' club and everyone else was at a show, hubby & I decided to sneak back to the room for some "adult time."

During...we heard the cabin door of the adjoining room open. We had forgotten to lock the adjoining door!! Luckily, my husband managed to get his foot to the door right at the exact moment the kids tried to open it.

THAT was close!

On my first cruise, we were seated at a table with some wonderful people. I remember one night when we were eating dinner and a VERY large party was seated at a table behind us and the waiter brought over a cake to the table and did the happy birthday thing. After the waiter left, the whole table stood up and started singing some very very long song to an elderly gentleman sitting at the head of the table. All of a sudden my cruise mate said something to one of the other girls at the table and none of us heard it, but she just started laughing sooooo hard she fell out of the booth. Needless to say, we all started laughing at her, and after about half an hour, we finally calmed down enough to find out what had been said. My friend had said "Man, they better hurry up with that song before the old guy kicks the bucket!" The waiters just avoided our table the rest of the week after our hour laugh-a-thon ;)

• 2 weeks later...

We were on Voyager a couple of years ago, and seating at dinner with 4 other couples, including my in laws. After dinner on the third night, one of the men at the table(we later found out was a well known heart surgeon) bought a round of after dinner shots that they bring around in the small glasses for the entire table. The next night, my Father-in-Law, not to be outdone, did the same. When he signed the for the round, I noticed a "shocked" look on his face. The tab for the table was a little over $100. After we left dinner, he said he needed another drink to try to forget what he had just done. :D

• 6 months later...

I went on a cruise one time with my two cousins and a good friend. We were at dinner one night and I reached under the table to adjust my toe ring. It was the strangest thing that I could feel the ring in my hands but it didn't feel like it was moving on my toe. Yeah turns out I was adjusting my friends toe ring...oops! :confused:

Archived