Team Spirit Hang Gliding

CCLNCLRCICRUISER

Thought I would share an email I got from this company.

http://www.elyunque.com/activity.html

http://mailways.net/teamspirit/

Thanks for your inquiry to Team Spirit Hang Gliding!

We do offer Tandem Discovery Flights from Cubuy a 1440 foot high mountain side launch on the southwest corner of the El Yunque Rainforest. Prior to the flight each Tandem passenger will receive a small 30 minute preperation session covering the basics and learning the positions you will use during the flight with your Advanced Tandem Pilot at your side. Once you are all set to go you and the Pilot hook into the hang glider and launch by running off the grassy mountain slope and take to the air. The flight times vary from 10-25 minutes depoending on the winds at the time of your launch. The views are incredible and we ofter fly alongside red tailed hawks.

The Tandem Discovery Flight appointments are by reservation only and available 7 days a week. To make a reservation you need to have a credit card to put a reservation hold of $25 per person. This is to make the reservation only and will not actually be charged. You will have the option to pay by credit card or cash at the time of the tandem appointment. If for any reason you need to cancel your appointment you need to give us a 24 hour notification or you will forfeit the $25 deposit. The cost per Tandem Discovery Flight is $125. There are no age restrictions as long as anyone under 18 has a legal guardian or parental co-sign for the waiver form. The height and weight restrictions are no heavier then 200 pounds and no taller the 6 ft. You will want to wear sneakers or light hiking boots, no open shoes such as sandels, shorts or long pants are both fine, tee shirt, sunglasses, sunscreen and that is about all you will need!

Let me know if you have other questions that I can answer or if you would like to make a reservation.

Best regards,

Keishya Salko for TSHG

Jeff

Destiny Info

Destiny 10/03/04 Roll Call

Destiny,Past,Present and Future Cruisers

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;5;2;5;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

5/02 My First Marathon in Cincinnati!!!

10/03/04 Date with Destiny

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;10;3;22;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived