washing clothes...help from local (puerto Rican) cruises?

djneph

Hey Guys I have an odd question, but I need some help. Im thinking of doing back to back cruise on AOS 8/8 an 8/15. My problem is I do not have enough clothes for 14 days, and I dont want to wash clothes on the ship because its really expenisve. Hopefully some of you on here are from PR and can help me. I need to know of a near by laundromat so I can wash my clothes prior to second sailing.

I know I could just buy more clothes, but then thats more crap I have to carry... and well not loooking forward to that. If anyone can help, Id be really grateful.

Imagination 10/25/01

Voyager of the Seas-6/17/03, 8/15/03

Navigator of the Seas 11/15/03

Millennium - 1/11/04

Brilliance of The Seas 3/19/04

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

As of about 7 years ago there was a laundermat in the old city, don't know if it is still there, but I am betting that the folks at the tourist office would know.

There is a laundermat at a strip mall off the highway about 10 to 20 minutes from port. I would guess a taxi driver would have no problem getting you to what you need. We did that on a back to back and we were glad for the opportunity. Less Packing!

We have the solution! Do a back to back on two different ships. Here's what we're doing - first cruise on the AOS, then second cruise on the Golden Princess. Different ship, entertainment, menus, etc. And the Golden has a laundramat on each deck. So we step of the AOS Sunday morning, board the Golden, do our wash, and we're all set for another week!

• 1 month later...

Archived