Pics of golf carts, rental booth, village, hair braiding, etc

cruisecow

• 2 weeks later...
Thought I'd repost this link from our pics from last year.... I know a lot of golf cart questions come up.... this will show you how all 4 of us could easily fit and some of the roads we drove on, pics from our wonderful day on the beach, and a bit of the port area :)

http://community.webshots.com/user/nhfamily2

First off pics were great...I enjoyed seeing them..Did you actually rent a golf cart? How do you know where to drive to Majahual? Do they tell you? Also, nobody bothers your golf cart while you have it parked? Just curious....any info would be appreciated

First off pics were great...I enjoyed seeing them..Did you actually rent a golf cart? How do you know where to drive to Majahual? Do they tell you? Also, nobody bothers your golf cart while you have it parked? Just curious....any info would be appreciated

Yes, there is a booth set up for rentals out where you meet the busses/taxis. Depending on how busy in port and who you talk to, the fees varied to everyone we talked to (some got unlimited hours, while others were told hourly only). It was very easy to get to Majahual. It was straight out to a main road and take a left.... you can't miss it. They have the main area of downtown roped off, but you can take the golf carts along the back road. We asked one of the police officers where to park and he directed us to a vacant lot. The lot was right at the end of the town where all the taxis were waiting.. no one bothered them at all.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. We will be in Costa Maya in November and are planning what we want to do there and your photos will be very helpful.

I saw the photos of your girls getting their hair braided. Can you tell me how much they charged for the 1/2 head braid like they had? Also, if your girls found it uncomfortable or painful to have it done. My daughter thinks she would like it but when we were in Jamaica last Nov. I didn't like the looks of anyone that was doing it there. Thanks in advance for any response.

Thought I'd repost this link from our pics from last year.... I know a lot of golf cart questions come up.... this will show you how all 4 of us could easily fit and some of the roads we drove on, pics from our wonderful day on the beach, and a bit of the port area :)

http://community.webshots.com/user/nhfamily2

Thanks so much for the pics. I also looked at your Belize cave tubing pics. They were very good. I appreciate all the pics and your help.

Archived