Grand Princess-from Copenhagen

drace420

Will be on the May 19th Grand Princess cruise from Copenhagen. Anyone interested in taking a "Red October" tour in St.Petersburg. Cost is much less than the tour offered by the ship and the more people that sign up the less the cost. No visa is needed with this tour company.
Thanks, Lynn

Hi
Lynn, it's Lynn and I am going to be on the Grand that cruise. Please join our roll call over on the Roll Call Board. It was started by Cruisin Chris and should be on page one or two. You may be able to join the group with Patty, Brenda, Wanda and John and possibly myself and Kevin.

Also if you are interested in the ballet we are going with Red October and we have 5 so far. We have picked Giselle at the Hermitage. We can have up to 10 in the group. Let me know.

Talk to you soon!!!

Lynn

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;12;26;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img] New Year's on the Star Princess "Just book the cruise" 12/26/04........

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;05;19;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img] Baltic Cruise on the Grand Princess-I can't wait 05/19/04.....

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;05;01;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img] Coastal Cruise on the Diamond Princess- "A girl's best cruise"! 05/01/04.....

Carnival Holiday 92, RCCL Viking Seranade 00, NCL Norway 01, Star Princess 02, Star Princess, 02, Star Princess, 02, Dawn Princess 03, Golden Princess 03, Golden Princess 03, Island Princess 03, Dawn Princess 03, Grand Princess Happy New Year 03

Drace 404.
Just sent you a message on another thread inviting you to join our Red October tour group. Low and behold when I found you on this thread, you already have an invitation from Lynn to join us. (I'm the Wanda that she mentioned). I met Lynn, Patty and Brenda on the Princess Roll Call. Would love to have you join us.
Audi

Hi Huntington: We are on that cruise also. We booked Moscow for the first day through Princess and St. Petersburgh through them the 2nd day. SO far, we have booked quite a few tours with Princess. What about you? See you on the 19th

Archived