Trans-Atlantic to Rio

alita

I've taken the plunge and booked the November 'crossing' to Rio.... what a great itinerary it has: Cape Verde Islands, Fernando de Noronha, Natal, Recife, Salvador and Buzios, not to mention sailing into Rio, one of the most beautiful harbors in the world! An added perk is that there is no single supplement which makes it a great deal -- I had been booked on the Sea Dream II crossing to San Juan PR and it did carry a supplement so now I'm getting 14 days and a fabulous itinerary for about the same price I was paying for 9 days and no ports.

Anyone else planning to be on this sailing?

alita

I did the booking through my cruise agent and that's what came back on the invoice. If you're interested you might want to call SD and talk to Reynaldo, I've always found him very informative and helpful.

Hi we are on the cruise as well. Chris and jeannie ( Retired !!)from Oxford England. We cruised for 7 days in the med with Sea Dream last year and really enjoyed the luxury . looking forward to this one chris

Welcome aboard Chris and Jeanne... I had begun to wonder if anyone else from CC would be on this amazing crossing.

I will be on the SD II sailing from Barcelona to Seville and then will spend a week there before flying to Tenerife to board SD I. Very excited... I love Rio and I especially love Leblon!

alita

Archived