Christobal or Colon??

AmandaNS

We're looking at our next possible cruise, and need to decide between stopping at the Christobal Pier or Colon (both itineraries are the same, other than this one difference). Any suggestions which one might be better?? We're not really shoppers -- more interested in sightseeing (locks, etc). We won't be going through the Canal, just up the shore.

Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

AmandaNS, I have been to both docks an I liked Christobal better than Colon. The onle time we docked at Christobal we thought it had better shops and it was easyer to get around. Cabs were right out front of the terminal. At the Colon dock there was just one large building. Seems like they just wanted everyone to stay right there. I even asked some of the cruise staff why we didn't dock across the harbor at Christobal and could not get an answer. I guess you will find what you want at either dock but I liked Christobal best. Celebrity only docks at Colon at least that is where we have docked the last 3 times we were on Celebritys ships. Hope this helps

Archived