Trying Again, SD Sept 07

ama22

We are also on this cruise - we are flying into Instanbul on the Sunday to have a couple of days sightseeing first (plus its also a limited form of insurance as we are flying with BA!)

I am so glad that someone will be on the cruise with us!!. I've been posting every so often and you are the first one who has responded. My husband and I are a young 61 years, and this will be our first SD cruise. Have you cruised with them before? We will be arriving in Istanbul on Sat., Sept 1, my husbands birthday. We are doing a 3 day precruise with Sea Song. Maybe we can communicate while we wait until Sept. comes.

Mary Lou

• 4 weeks later...

i'm saving for my seadream experience. My father-in-law has been on all the great ships, cunard, silver sea, windstar and seadream. He said he loved SeaDream the best because they only have a 100 guests, personal attention, and they spend the most time in the ports, plus you're not with 2000 others invading the city from the ship.

He said he doesn't miss the big ship experience, with all the crowds, and loves the extended time in ports, and personalized attention.

He said the crew even come by at the pool and ask to clean your sunglasses.....

i can't wait!!! Wish me luck I'm saving for my deposit for the med cruise in 2008.

• 1 month later...
I am so glad that someone will be on the cruise with us!!. I've been posting every so often and you are the first one who has responded. My husband and I are a young 61 years, and this will be our first SD cruise. Have you cruised with them before? We will be arriving in Istanbul on Sat., Sept 1, my husbands birthday. We are doing a 3 day precruise with Sea Song. Maybe we can communicate while we wait until Sept. comes.

Mary Lou

As the balance is soon due it's starting to get closer!

Archived