Goodie Bags

goagain

Hi I'm going away with four other ladies for a mothers get away. I want to make up little goodie bags to make the trip fun. I'm going to put in a small pack of tissues because "we're going to laugh till we Cry" ,coupons for drinks onbaoard "because we'll surely need them". Any other fun suggestions would be appreciate. Thanks

What fun!:p

How about some cheap sunglasses and then glue on little drink umbrella things, miniature palm tree, tacky but fun. You could get koozies and glue on maribou (sp?) feathers and a few jewels. Little journal books or photo books to record the event. Sunhats, t-shirts with something on it...

Have a blast!:D

We took the family on a Caribbean cruise in December. We put together a goodie bag for each member of the family. We put in things such as sun glasses, lip balm and hand lotion. A disposable camara for the adults to remember the occassion. Think about what you would like to get as a gift and go from there. Have fun and enjoy the trip.

They look great for traveling but who is the seller???????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200091470382&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=200085342815&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

Click on ask seller a question and tell him how many you want. He will send you an invoice for $4.95 each.

• 1 month later...
My brother is giving my family a cruise to alaska in July/ I've been despratly trying to think of creative ideas like this. Any more ideas, maybe from some folks who have been to Alaska.

Eskimo Pies, press and Seal bags, smoked salmon, Snow Caps candy, get the picture. :D

I'm going on a cruise with family members in August and have already made matching* bracelets for all the women in the group. If you haven't done any beading, go into your local bead store and let them know what you want to do and how much you want to spend. They'll walk you through the whole thing. Very easy, quick - and a lasting gift that will remind them of the cruise every time they wear the bracelet!

*Because we are going to Alaska, I wanted them to look cool and icy. So I used silver toggle clasps and mixed silver, black, and clear crystal beads. Turned out really pretty and cost less than $10 each. I'm already wearing mine!

If $4.95 each is in your budget these are great things to have. They are available on Ebay by sending the seller a message.

This item gives you a lot of "bang for the buck". They fold flat and don't take up much room. It's something everyone would love to have:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Cruising-Caddy-Water-Bottle-Holder-for-Travel_W0QQitemZ200104222792QQihZ010QQcategoryZ16085QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They look great for traveling but who is the seller???????

Walmart has them. There is also a zip pocket to put your room key, money and camera for shore trips. I just simply wouldn't cruise without mine.

Have a wonderful cruise.

This is the seller's contact info on ebay:

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowCoreAskSellerQuestion&requested=bob4str1&ShowCoreAskSellerQuestion=&iid=200104222792&redirect=0&SSPageName=PageAskSellerQuestion_VI&frm=284&guest=1

They are $4.95 on his ebay store, how much are they at Walmart?

They are really great to have.

The ones from Walmart are about the same as on Ebay. Mine has it's own bottle but doesn't have that extra Clip that yours did. I filled mine up full with ice cubes then topped it off with water each morning, it lasted really cold all day. Believe me though I drank a LOT of water.

Walmart has them. There is also a zip pocket to put your room key, money and camera for shore trips. I just simply wouldn't cruise without mine.

Have a wonderful cruise.

OK, Walmart is waaaay to big to go wondering aimlessly, do you know which section these would be in?

• 3 weeks later...

We found collapsable coolers that held 6 drinks at Wal-Mart. You could put different flavors of something like Crystal Light On The Go flavors for their water. Our cabin guy kept our cooler filled with ice for us (but you have to ask them to).

Archived